Reviews for Mankind
maymay85985 chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
now i am really interested to see what will happen next. please hurry up and update!
SwordShieldandBuckler chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Okay... Needs some work. Nothing interesting happening so far. He did not get any worthwhile abilities, yet, and the fox's power, chakra nature which lets them reform, or it's acidic chakra... He didn't even get the tail, at least it would make a good weapon. His chakra is at the level of a baby's,which should have killed him nearly instantly when he tried to use it, especially with his control. Very good, just doesn't give me much to look forward to.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
hina x naru
and update
erching chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
I hope you'll continue one day this is quite original
shadowmarialove chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
please continue!
1chucha2 chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Well... first you get me super interesed and then i look at date of last update ... and cry... Update-its great! Naruto rulez! Beat Ichigo:)
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
Gettin' a bit confused with the storyline.
kin-kinna chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
Awesome. The pairing Naruto with Yoruichi.
AnimeIceFox chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
WAH! Please update this story! It is so interesting and I just have to know what happens next!
Seiko'-Twin Kodachi - musina0 chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
omg omg omg now why did you stop just when this story is going so damn well :S

no really i like it and I really hope you where to update soon!

(you said in 2 weeks but you haven't updated in a few months now)

btw I vote for either Nel or Yoru

Hinata doesn't fit in here I'm afraid

Hope to hear from you soon!
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
I like your fic and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
I vote for Naruto/No one!

~J
AnimeIceFox chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
WOW! I love your idea!I really want you to update this story please! I have one little question though, what happened to Kyuubi exactly?
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
Poor!Naruto does Naruto think of the people that tryed to defend him like the pervy sage or the (Im geussing) people crying at least hinata
Sapphire09 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Please continue! I like this !
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »