Reviews for All of Sunnydale's a Stage
senya chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
it is really good i like it a lot
Melissa chapter 25 . 11/23/2012
Im enjoying this. Please continue!
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 26 . 12/5/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
ba2006 chapter 26 . 11/3/2011
:) yay look forward to the next chap :)
romanceaholic chapter 26 . 10/30/2011
Thanks to Willow for the distraction which allowed Angel to get away to catch Buffy from her fall. Too bad she was already dead. Even Willow's CPR didn't work. Storyteller revived her for the play. Find it hard since Juliet needs to die eventually so Romeo will kill himself. Of course, it's suppose to be a fake death of Juliet so Romeo will kill himself. Then when Juliet awakens and sees Romeo dead she kills herself to be with him. Strange that she would bring a character back to life when the goal is to eventually kill them all. Is she getting soft because of seeing the depth of the love between Angel and Buffy.
Angellufy chapter 26 . 10/29/2011
hey, I am happy you came back! Oh God! She really died? I am shocked.

It's good the storyteller took a liking to Buffy though. I'll be waiting for more.
The BlakRoz chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
Well that sucked. For her, i mean. I thought it was really good. But that still sucks for her.
ba2006 chapter 25 . 2/22/2011
so worth the wait :) awesome chapter
romanceaholic chapter 25 . 2/20/2011
The garden and balcony scene is my favorite in Romeo and Juliet. Each declaring the love in their hearts. Juliet (Buffy) already had declared her love while Romeo (Angel) was hidden in the darkness of the garden. All she wants to hear from him is a true vow of love for her. Both have decided their names no longer matter. Just the fear of harm to the other one. The pain in Buffy's head of the heavy magic to keep her in character. It was so severe she fell off the balcony. The Storyteller thinks that will kill the Slayer, I don't think so. Besides Angel is still below her. He'll catch her. Her Slayer strength has to come in to play now. the Storyteller has even admitted to herself, that she has used so much magic she's been weakened and vulnerable. Hoping Buffy realizes her magic is waning from the strain of trying to control her and Angel.
Angellufy chapter 25 . 2/20/2011
Oh no! What happened? I hope Buffy doesn't die! Damn Storyteller! She *can* die! Great chapter. I'll be waiting for more.
ba2006 chapter 24 . 10/18/2010
freakin awesome! lookin forward to the next update

BA forever
Anonymous chapter 24 . 10/10/2010
I love this story so much! i especially love this chapter because the balcony scene is one of my favourite scenes in the play! Buffy and Angel are the perfect Romeo and Juliet, which makes your story even better!

ArielBrennan chapter 24 . 10/5/2010
Luv the story can't wait to c how evryone else is gunna get out alive plus the angel and buffy parts are so cool and romantic!
Done and Gone chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
You need to keep writing this story! I read all 24 chapters in about a half hour! It's amazing! Keep it up!
romanceaholic chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
Love does conquer all. Especially the true soul mate love between Angel and Buffy. Storyteller has a weakness. When her smell is cast her actors forget who they are and are completely immersed into their character except for Buffy and Angel. They still recognize each other. HOPE for victory for the good guys.