Reviews for Naruto vs Bleach vs One Piece
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
What the fuck is this shit. If this bleach fanboy wasnt baised then luffy and zoro would have fucked up the bleach universe
Icyicy00 chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Interesting, the battle parts are great. The Prologue needs work.
Cyricist001 chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
All in all, very bad...very bad.
Cyricist001 chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Ear plugs? He would only have earplugs in his ears if he knew how Brook ability works...that means that the second Brook entered the fight and played a song Renji and Kakashi would be in dreamland...this fight is possible the biggest fail till now.
Cyricist001 chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
What the hell is Ulquiorra doing here any way? he is a top tier Bleach antagonist...instead od Sanji you should have placed someone like Enel and instead of Neji Madar or Pain.
Cyricist001 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Honestly Sakura use genjutsu? now you need to add to skills she doesn't even have?
Cyricist001 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Ignored Usopps Pop Greens and his impact dials...are you deliberately forgetting OP character attacks?
Cyricist001 chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Hmmm you only forgot Frankys laser...or did you want only Grimmjow to have a range advantage?
Mugiwara Otome chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Ahhhhh! why did u kill luffy?! WAHHHHH
gallohalt chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
i dont agree with most of your facts as you seem to have down powered all of the one piece characters, i mean sanji isnt going to be taken out by 1 hit to the chest especially 1 hit from neji whose best attacks are multiple hits, also i doubt one piece characters have any chakra so neji wouldnt be able to even see sanji in byakugan properly, also naruto would have to sit perfectly still for ages to go into sage mode and luffy would still be just as fast if not faster in second gear also would have made more sense doing sanji vs rock lee than neji
NamiNavigator chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
I thought this was a really good story, but I think the ending was a bit of an anticlimax. I did like the conversation between Shanks and Kakashi though.
Impstar chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
This was a WTF story that I'm still not quite sure what happened. I do give you points for the fight scenes though.
ayame 67 chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
i liked the beginning, but how could you have LUFFY die...
Bruce chapter 1 . 12/6/2011

Splendid job...bro!
Akeina chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
Overall it made me laugh, though I'm a bit sad at how Luffy died. But it was a good fanfic and your battle scenes were written quite well with a lot of imagination. Sadly I found the ending a bit quick and rushed but nonetheless it was a good crossover :)