Reviews for A Merry Chocolatey Christmas
ShotGunKissandBeyond chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
So u love me? Will you kill for me abs help me beat Lawli pop and hang my wara ningyos? I though not, Beyond Birthday out.

Awww poor Beyond, forever alone...accept for the 200 or so fanfictions for the LxB pairing...I'm such a nerd... Any ways, 1. Loved it. 2. I do the same thing in my room, summer is a freaking curse. 3. Matt and Mello forever, peace!

Yeah...I had caffeine before reviewing and it is 1:37 in the morning. Sorry for my random crackiness.
hggghj chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Sweet, I love it!

Amazing work! :D
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH! Great job!
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Ohehmgee.

I love it:3

and Mel's 'I'm not gay' thingXD
Lilanac chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Ah, that was so sweet! I loved Mello's little I'm-not-gay routine, boobs eyelashes etc. And I had to run and go get chocolate covered whatnots when Mello opened his present. XD great story!
waraigoto chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
damn that made me want chocolate. and Matt. mostly Matt. in fact screw the chocolate! *glomps smexy-elf Matty* Im happy ;D
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Adorable! And, yeah, not gonna lie, I'm jealous of Mello, both for that chocolate and Matt. XD Great fic!
crysteelia chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Me loves this story! _ And it's IC as well. Heehee, I like how Mello is in denial. Summer, bleugh. Worst. Season. Ever. But my family force me to open my blinds and go outside for a bit T_T, but I digress. Anyway, keep up the phenominal work!
metalfreak81 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
that was freaking hilarious

but now i've got this mental picture of drunk matt saying "i'm not as think as you drunk i am"... god i'm twisted

great work anyways!
Radioactivesnail chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Very unique. I kind of like the way Mello's so in denial and the way he denies that he's gay. :D Yay for mattxmello.
DeathByConformity44 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This was so cute! At first I thought Matt was a little OC, but the story was just too darn good! Excellent!
lozzy035 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
great story D wish i got mellos presents :P
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Strangely enough, as I walked into my house after school I began singing Christmas carols o.O It's like I felt this story pulling me in. It's never a bad time of year for a feelgood Christmas story after all. I adore Christmas, best holiday of the year. But I also love summer so I'm not quite yet at the stage of wishing for Christmas. That usually happens mid-summer, and I randomly want December. Odd I know.

Very sweet though. Matt burning his hand and Mello's fast reaction was cute, and Mello trying to deny his feelings was adorable as well. The entire thing was just a great way to make me smile as I sit here writing my research paper

Meaning, as I read Matt/Mello fics.
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This was cute! I loved it! Matt/Mello is defintiley up there along with L/Light, and Wolfram/Yuuri, and Murata/Shinou (those last two you may not know though) and a whole bunch of other great pairings! -adds to fave list-
miss atari chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh God, I hate the summer too. This was a surprising oneshot for the end of May. So, I thank you for that. I wish it were still in the early months of winter.

Anyways, Mello was amazing. His little comments made me laugh and the fact that a bunch of candies accompanied by a kiss from Matt made Christmas better. Egg nog, too, can't forget that.