Reviews for Show Me A Garden that's bursting into life
Marcela C chapter 38 . 7/27
I really like this! Love this Bella and Edward and their relationship! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
Awww... love it!
Why didn't Edward say anything?!
LadyEchoLynn chapter 32 . 12/28/2016
A week with just the three of them... please something happen dang it lol!
LadyEchoLynn chapter 24 . 12/27/2016
Okay finally some progress... but when does the Bella/Jasper/Edward thing happen lol?
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 62 . 4/1/2016
I seriously hope you have turned this wonderful story into an original by now. If you haven't, you definitely should! I know I'd buy it. And it would spin wonderfully off into other possible books about students at the school and the next generation of the family when they grow up as well! Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and wanted to thank you for writing it!

It's the most realistic poly story I've ever read on this site! It was authentic and very relatable and I found that I could identify with the characters, the situations, and even some of their trials and tribulations. Well done and well written!

Blessings in all your future endeavors, be they literary and otherwise!
-BMW
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 57 . 3/31/2016
Phew, some Mother's Day huh?
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 56 . 3/30/2016
So glad to see they're planning for the future! Can't wait til they get the house! (and babies, lol!)
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 55 . 3/30/2016
Oh. my. heavens! The image of Bella eating cheesecake with her fingers while watching Princess Bride in the nude has to be one of the most hilarious scenes I have ever read in Twilight fanfiction! Though I must say it sounded adorable too :P
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 52 . 3/30/2016
Darnit you make me so hungry with every description of their meals! Now I have to go figure out something totally awesome to have for dinner, lol!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 51 . 3/30/2016
Yay all the family know now!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 50 . 3/30/2016
Why do I have the feeling that the proverbial 'other shoe' is about to drop? ;P
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 47 . 3/29/2016
I was bawling like a baby at Jasper's notes! Nicely done!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 45 . 3/29/2016
I'm actually glad you showed Rose's bitchy side a bit. She wouldn't be Rose without the attitude ;-P
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 44 . 3/29/2016
The three of them are so dang cute together! So excited to see Jas go all fangirl when he learns she is Izzy!
3,539 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »