Reviews for Moon Child
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
that is an amazing story! i love it! loved the cat peeing on carlisle...it was amusing. please update soon!
katie chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I realy love this story! please let me know when edward and bella are finally meet again!
ol2bob chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
shouldn't Edward be safe enough to find Bella now? :( *Sniff* her kitten had babies and she missed it!

"You are w asting your uterus!"- hahaa.. never heard that one before..

"I miss her. We used to go sledding together in the snowy months. She was always so pretty in the snow even though she hated it. We went ice skating last year and that was when I realized I loved her. Oh Katie I should have told her sooner. I should have run away with her."- aw

"And you should be dead but sometimes life doesn't work out as expected!"- HAHHAA

Carlisle Cullen needed to have sex. They spent the night of his two hundred and eightieth birthday watching the fire and listening to the president on the radio.- HAHA... Edward thinking Carlisle needs to have sex.. that's RICH.

"I remember having parties for my birthday. Sometimes scary ones because Bella had something to do with it and it usually involved getting hurt."

-cute

"Oh Katie you know...wait a minute that isn't poo."- Edward is such an oblivious kitty daddy! he kept calling her fat! lol. my heart was breaking for him when he was scared of her dying though :(

btw... I would have so gotten that Edgeworth thing!
beachblonde2244 chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
I checked my email this morning before going to school and saw the alert for the new chapter and got really excited until I realized I couldn't read it until I got home. This chapter was great! Close encounter was really well played out. :) I'm excited to see what's gonna happen next..mayb there will be an update tonight *hint hint* lol great chapter!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
love it, longer chapters please!
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
I really loved this chapter! For so many reasons:

1. I loved to see Bella interact with others of her kind! You wrote it very realistically!

2. I loved to see Edward and Carlisle and Carlisle and Esme were so, so cute! (I loved the discussion about the masturbation, so funny! ))

3. I LOVED Katie the kitty! I want one too but my mom loves her curtains more than me... Boo...

4. I loved the suspense and the possible very hard reunion between Edward and Bella!

I can't wait to read more!
LabRats89 chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Aww kittens! I really am enjoying this story and its getting even more INTENSE yay! Question, will you be updating Scrubs or that other story you started anytime soon? I really want to know why Edward hates Carlisle so much! Update ALL your STORIES, ASAP! -Stacey-
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
This is getting good.
jackiehydelover chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Another awesome chapter! Please, don't let her mate with Darius! Pretty please?
kooshie chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
OMG that was so close! I so badly wanted Bella and Edward to finally meet but alas~ *pulls hair*

But at least Edward was pretty happy with his new family even though he misses Bella so. One thing I don't quite understand though. Is he staying away from Bella because he's a newborn and is afraid he might hurt her? Or he's just staying away because he's a vampire and he wants her to move on with her life?

Anyway, good chapter. Thanks for updating!
Bonham Carter chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Who, I want to see it come to the present day. But I like having to read about their experiences. Poor Chester.
deathfearsnone chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
i loved that chapter the story is coming along great and its very creative
beachblonde2244 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
I loved the last two chapters, they were phenomenal! I'm sorry this is a crappy review-I'm just soo tired I can't think straight. I'm looking forward to your next update! :)
ol2bob chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
oh they're separated.. *sniff* nothing's ever easy for them, is it? it's kinda funny that Bella's wanted for her uterus and Edward has super sperm in the books...haha.

"You're really funny, I'm laughing on the inside."

"Let me see you smile," Edward said, holding her hand, "even if you do have baggy eyes."

"You are positively charming."

"Don't hurt me I'm sick," Edward whimpered with an impish smile. Bella laughed and sat on him. "I said don't hurt me!"- love the bantering!
CraZe4twilite chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
I think that Carlisle would be a crazy cat guy too lol
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »