Reviews for Moon Child
Nethead97 chapter 12 . 10/22/2009
wow great chapter really got things going there for awhile. this isn't the end yet though right? i mean Devon is hurting and mourning his father, Bella is in well horrid shape at the moment and we haven't even seen the babies much, how do they grow up, do they change like Bella or not? I'm so curious about how the rest of this is going to end please tell me it isn't over just yet!
Nethead97 chapter 11 . 10/22/2009
Oh for crying out loud can't she give birth without vampires wanting to kill her and her children! At least Katie came to warn them that's nice.
Nethead97 chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
aw not exactly a romantic honeymoon when all she did was cry but at the same time he gave her something that no one else could closure to the death of her parents and pack. I just wonder if they are going to be able to stay out of trouble or if she will get into trouble with 'normal' vamps while they are there.

I also have to wonder ... is she pregnant? ... a human child can't withstand the change from human to wolf ... but would he be able to make her pregnant and if so could that child withstand the change? Could that be why she's so tired and not healing as quickly as one would think?
Nethead97 chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Dump the vamp go for the wolf!
Nethead97 chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
why why why why did Edward have to go and marry Tanya! *sigh* I loved the reunion they had though it was so sweet and carefree. Almost like they didn't mind each others smell anymore because it was them.
Nethead97 chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
omg omg omg
Nethead97 chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
Well I've got to hand it to you it it quite funny when Edward is constantly picking on Carlisle about not having sex. I kinda like the fact that in this one Esme is a bit upset with him for 'saving' her. I also kinda like the fact that she didn't fall head over heels in love with him right away either. Poor Katie dieing like she did ... Edward must but torn up completely by it. I mean he wasn't there for his 'little girl' when she needed him. She had to die without her mom or dad with her.

Bella is a mommy ... wow ... guess in a way she will get to enjoy her pup as he gets older. At least they aren't mated, I mean how weird is that going to be when she sees Edward again and he finds out she has a child ... or children depending on how long it will take. I am anxious to see where this will all lead.
Nethead97 chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
Wow I'm sure that had to be upsetting to Carlisle that he killed a half human to protect Esme. I wonder ... no the chances of Edward being able to know the heighten scent of Bella is probably not very good.
Nethead97 chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
hmm ... Carlisle changed Edward saying he knew Bella would want him to save him ... I don't think she would want her husband a vampire and I would have thought she made that perfectly clear with the whole stay away from my husband bit. Guess not.
Nethead97 chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
i sense Edward getting sick. i wonder if he gets turned cuz of the illness or cuz of an attack on Bella. either way i can't wait to find out!
Nethead97 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
great story so far looking forward to seeing where it's headed.
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
OMG! i LOVE THIS STORY

i swear i literally cried in a couple of the chapters

again i say OMG!
Soeder chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
uhm not to burst your bubble or anything but what the hell happend to the twins and the girls and wont the volturi be really pissed when they find out their oh soo high and mighty leaders were killed by a werewolf?

love this story thats why you got a long review ;)hoping to read more soon! XD hugs and kisses !
serachanXatsuka chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Hope you update this story soon. LOve it.
shaqbarcalis chapter 11 . 9/19/2009