Reviews for Long Lost Brothers
If the girl in my shotgun suddenly turned into diamonds and started wailing on me, I'd be whimpering too
FantasyPanda12 chapter 5 . 10/15
Plz plz plz can you continue this! D
Iwatchthewatchers chapter 1 . 2/24
PLEASE FINISH! this story is so amazing!
shadowelf144 chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
omg yes thank you author throws puppy's and kitties at you more plz
gene-edge chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Please don't abandon this! Continue!
Update soon!
Mw chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
A great story, really love it.
Erestory chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
i really love this story. keep it up!
mw chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
this is seriously awesome
Klista Fox chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
I love this story. Really. Truly. You've captured Victor's personality perfectly. It's exactly how I imagined him should he have turned out good in the end. A decent guy, yet still with a tendency to be a jerk. The scene with him getting all annoyed at the kids was priceless. Too funny. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. :D
WhiteChocolate123 chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
this is the cutest thing i've ever read and it's so funny! you must continue! :D
Bre-Wolf666 chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
Amazing! You've captured victor in a way I have never seen, and I loved it. I'm also a victor creed fanfic writer myself. But I do hope you make another chapter :-)
WhiteChololate123 chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
wow! this fic is like no other 'victor goes to find his little bro' fic i've ever read, and it's funny too! :D i really hope you decite to continue it. i love victors hate for children and trains, that was really funny! keep it up!
PracticallyMemorizedThisStory chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Okay, curious you have their ages either wrong or backwards...

You said that Victor was 150 in the first chapter I do believe and in this one you said that James/Logan/Wolverine was 160. When technically James Howlett/Logan/Wolverine is the younger brother.

Just in case you didn't notice that you got it wrong.
Derra chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Good story, I like the good Saberthoot, and I think it's quite interesting seeing how his relasionship with the x-men and mainly Logan developes.

I hope you update soon, I'm curious about how his presence will change things.

Missus Dane chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
still luve it, but when will there be a new chap for poor ole' me to read?

please continue this, and soon if possible?:D