Reviews for The Importance of Unity
celticstarwolf chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
a really sweet chapter hon more please
PinkAngel17 chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Ah sweet chapter! Really good! looking forward to more!
celticstarwolf chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
oh how sweet i loved that chapter it just keeps getting better and better. more please
PinkAngel17 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Oh that was cute! Love how Morgan and Garcia were talking about 'the one' and discribed each other. That was great! :)
SavinGrace chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Oh boy is this spot on! Would you care to write for Criminal Minds...because this is the interaction we've missed so much of!

Can't wait to see where you go with this.
PinkAngel17 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Aw that was sweet! I am so gald they're getting closer again! Looking forward to more!
LJN81 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
I am enjoying this story. More soon?
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Yep, exactly. This season sucked big time. Did they ever go out to a bar after work? I don't even remember. Although I do think that Derek may have called her Baby Girl in a phone call where we only saw him calling her. The plane ride home at the end of the finale, was sad. I was so wishing that Morgan and Garcia would end up sitting next to each other. Next season really needs to give some answers on their complete lack of interaction.
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
oh hon that was wonderful team love has been lacking in the last season this was a great start will there be more please
lexie chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aww, I love this! Fics portraying them as a real family always get to me, and there just aren't enough good ones out there. Thank you for this! I'm hoping there will be more? Maybe another chapter or two with some male/female bonding at their respective 'sleepovers'?
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Loved it. Good thing that Derek knew where she was at the beach even though they've drifted apart since she's been with Kevin and NY. Glad that everyone's together though. Can't wait for more.

Honestly I can really see that they are pulling apart on the show, since Reid had gotten Anthrax and was in the hospital, especially Derek and Pen now-wish they would do something about it and get them together already, lol.
klcm chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aw team unity was definitely lacking in season 4! Loved it... it was great...
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Yay! You're right that was diffiantly missing from the finale and it did seem like the team was drifting apart.I so love this! Next chapter soon? Please?
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
You so hit the spot on this. After Reid was almost died I was feeling like the team wasn't the family it had once been. This was so good.
Sami Marie chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
It was oh so obvious that case in the finale took a lot of them. More of this coming? I hope so because I really like where it could go.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »