Reviews for Son of a Mercenary
Someone chapter 2 . 8/28
I believe Hinata has a hime haircut.
hellrider chapter 18 . 8/15
I suggest itachi and lady desthstrike
Archangel501 chapter 14 . 8/11
The way you have DeadPool acting is funny keep up the good work
snikpmot1994 chapter 44 . 7/6
Dude, seriously awesome fanfiction! I just finished it and I wasn't disappointed at all. I can't wait for part 2 of this madness filled adventure haha I still can't figure out which part of this is my favourite
turkeyboyeli chapter 18 . 6/3
Hi
Eaglezaruma chapter 26 . 5/19
For the InoKiba moment 'Fireflight - Wrapped in Your Arms' works really well for the mood.
AkaruiNagaiyumi chapter 8 . 5/5
emei piecer came from shaolin? what now?
AkaruiNagaiyumi chapter 3 . 5/4
where are the chimi fucking changas?
44 chapters. Woa hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
marquis.shax chapter 12 . 4/18
sooo no Shadow Clone for poor little 'Ruto? I'm also guessing that with the Brain wannabe (reference to Pinky and the Brain) that the academy wasn't as horrible for 'Ruto since he obviously can't do a normal clone to save his life
This is awesome! Honestly, I never thought about this crossover and it's already great. Plus, I'm from Alaska too. Juneau the capital of Alaska. My real profile is fastfang64
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 4/5
sasuke bring back his clan's honor? Kinda difficult to bring back something that never existed in the first place isn't it? You'd think at this point they'd kinda realize that NO, they are NOT respected (I mean come on what does it take? They already have ALL the clans laughing at their misery, and not even behind their backs... BUT TO THEIR FACES.. Their eyes don't help them, numbers don't help them... NOTHING does.. So that would kinda show that they are pretty WORTHLESS even to themselves.. LOL.. With NO ALLIES doesn't that technically make them, konoha's WEAKEST clan?
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 4/5
Why would danzo want naruto dead? Isn't that kinda counter productive to the whole "keep konoha strong".. thing? it's kinda cutting off your nose to spite your face. No naruto.. No jinchuriki... No jinchuriki then all the other villages would have more power then the leaf. See how that math works? As much as a underhanded bastard as danzo is, he wants the leaf strong.
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 4/5
Who could want naruto dead?.. Hmm how about 99.9% of the village... Danzo, the elders... Orochimaru, Fugaru, sasgay, the hyuuga elders... I mean, sheez take a number. the line starts out the door around the block and down the street. (and this is BEFORE the akautski get dropped in the mix) It's a little disturbing that an eight year old can have this many grown up adults wanting him silly actually.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 4/5
never understood how and/or why, the hyuuga elders have ANYTHING to do with well, ANYTHING at all really, I mean is hiashi clan head or not? doesn't that expressly mean that they only have as much influence as he LETS them have? What can they do? COMPLAIN?! Who would care? They'd all have to be SO OLD as to not be a threat physically and in the ninja world, if your NOT a threat? Your a MOUTH.. Big deal... So let em' cry, whine, bitch, yell, rant and rave.. in the end it all means the same thing... NOTHING WHATSOEVER.