Reviews for Son of a Mercenary
jacksepticeye lover chapter 3 . 7/30
this is the first story Ive read on this site and you by far are one of the best authors i have read from (sorry for poor grammar) bye
jacksepticeye lover chapter 1 . 7/30
I...LOVE...THIS
epic insanity666 chapter 6 . 7/15
your going to make Naruto look like the no faced one!
Just kidding this is great work
rc48177 chapter 4 . 7/7
I'm surprised Deadpool hasn't broken the Fourth wall yet. That's like, his thing. Beside never shutting up and being unable to die.
Josh chapter 15 . 6/11
I think AT THE FINAL VALLEY
Thean Crow chapter 25 . 1/27
Ino...D':
sonicboom111 chapter 8 . 1/26
i want the life story in his own words he doesnt even have to tie me up for that
246vili chapter 31 . 1/26
That Inuzuka's Fury is pretty impressive, and I see you added some other parties helping Orochimaru with the troops armed with AK-47 rifles.
246vili chapter 30 . 1/18
Now that you... i mean Deadpool mentioned it, it was strange reading chapters without his insane talking/thinking.
Yeah! Naruto kicked ass, though the fight was too similar to canon for my taste, but it was still good, especially the 'interaction' between Shika and Temari. I can only imagine his parents' reaction when they found them in his bed XD
246vili chapter 28 . 1/17
Nice chapter. Wait until Shikamaru's mother find out what they did :)
246vili chapter 25 . 1/12
Liked the changes in the fights from canon, especially the 'beating' of both Sakura and Sasuke. I feel sorry for Ino, but that's just the spice for the InoKiba pairing in the story. Plus I asume Ino takes Lee's 'place' from canon and she will have her ass and ninja career saved by Tsunade.
Itharax chapter 5 . 1/6
LOVE THE CHAPTER AND THE REST OF THE STORY! SO FAR THIS HAS BEEN THE FUNNIEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! Laughed so hard...
Rubius chapter 23 . 1/3
nice, i'm pretty curious about that move deadpool showed naruto "merc's revenge"
246vili chapter 15 . 1/1
Nice chapter. After all of Deadpoll's comments about Kurenai's body, I wonder how will he and Jiraya get along. Hmmm... they might become best friends... untill Deadpoll decide to anoy Jiraya dead, just like the others.
246vili chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
I see Deadpool made sure to start his 'working together' with Kurenai with a huge beating on his person.