Reviews for Map Me With Bruises
jenefaner chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow, that was incredibly hot and heart breaking at the same time. You are an amazing author. I felt this to the core. My throat is actually tight right now. Every time Logan started crying...That was pretty powerful.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I definately enjoyed this as much a it's prequel.
Random Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Very Nummy, just the right amount of drama and tears without getting disgusting. I do love the pictures you paint. :) Only issue is with how the professor was portrayed. I don't think he would call it rape, just focus more on the facts and how it might effect Rogue in the long run. That's just my opinion. Other than that it was brilliant. I can't wait to read the third installment.
Rogan4eva chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Hot, heartbreaking. Absolutly Effin great! More please? *batts eyelashes*
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Great work.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I loved it.3 And the end..xDD perfect!
skargasm chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
And you deserve reviews damn it!

I loved it - all of it. Who knew Logan could be that deep, and I loved the fact that the professor apologised and realised how absolutely heartbreaking it must be for Logan to KNOW he's going to have to watch her grow old and die.

And yes, the - um - *ahem* - finger thing was hot, although I was kinda hoping for more than a finger...

... oh dear, it's got rather hot in here all of a sudden!
Mobiuslemniscus chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
i absolutely love this story, it's brilliant. i read it a month or so ago some late night, and i didn't take the time to leave a comment. but when you left the review on mine, i took the time to go through the list of stories you've written and i'm glad i did, because this story is excellent. the "sexy" scenes were well written, and it still had a plot structure underneath which is always nice. keep it up.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ok. You got me. :D I love this shot again! Whopee! Rogan rules, I swear. xD
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
How do I love this series? Let me count the ways- possesive wolverine, biting, rough sex, the angst, the uh, finger situation, Xavier flipping out, Well, just all of it. If I told you everything I loved I'd end up copy and pasting the whole thing here, and that's just not productive. Yum. The only way I could love it more, was if there is more, and there is, so... Yeah. Ungh. Gold star for you madam.
ashjamwoo chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This one realy filled me in on the details. I was reading the third one for the first time thinking.."wha...?" LOL

Once again, loved this one :)
NeenaD91 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Still in awe. Great work.
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
WoW! So glad to see you continued... So very glad. XD

I don't know how you were able to write this stuff, but I'm exhausted just reading about the intense sex they have. LOL Still hot with a capital "h" and two "t's"! ;o)

I got all choked up when I read the part in Xavier's office. How Logan doesn't wanna waste a songle second.. just makes a gal all warm and gooey inside. He really is a poet.

Who know Wolverine was a three pump chump? LOL I have to say that when I read that I was thinking, 'WTF? You didn't uses protection with a TEENager!' Logan is old enough to know better, right? and then I read the A/N... something about pregnancy? I really hope it's just a scare. These guys have enough to deal with already. :crosses fingers:

Loved the last couple lines. BTW. She really can't ask for miracles - she already has Logan and she shouldn't be greedy, right?

Keep Writing!
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Awe omg I have to go to bed no no I hate work! I like them when they're long and the amount of angst is awesome and I love love your version of this couple. I've been trying to find a good Wolverine and Rogue fic forever and boom here they are. Ok expect more happy happy reviews tomorrow. Oh and about THAT scene I tensed up and couldn't decide if I was terrified or excited...might need to talk to the therapist on that one aha aha.
Shinedown-fan-chik chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Damn if I don't love this series! Can't wait to read more! I love the desperation and the passion. Perfect Rogan, in my opinion!