Reviews for The Pink Reticule
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I had a feeling that it wasn't his. But I thought he would tell Watson that sooner rather than later.
Azolean chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
lol Cute.
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
hahaha i love how Sherlock made John feel guilty :D
Random Little Remus Lover chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
ahahaha wow that was really good! it seemed SO out of character until the very last line! i can DEFINITELY see holmes doing that to poor old watson haha XD i liked it a lot! thanks for writing it ;]
IrregularHonour chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Hm... That was a bit nasty of Holmes- but very funny!

I must confess I doubted your sanity a bit for the major part of this story- that twist in the end was completely unexpected. Which is what makes it.
DraejonSoul chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I can't believe I never reviewed this story! And it's a good thing I went back to read it, because I forgot how really amusing it was, I really enjoyed it. Quite wicked of Holmes to lead Watson on like that. I think he revels in the thought of being misconstrued, so that he will be proven right and be dern smug about it, too. But then, it's Watson's fault, too, for making hasty conclusions, which Holmes has an abhorrent to.

Oh, this was a fun, fun fic to read. Thanks for writing it! _
White Wyrsa chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Barely made it to the end and it threw me off chair complitely. And Watson IS true friend! Brilliant! lolol Oh, I can't take more laugh...
reflekshun chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I love it! Thank you for sharing.
silverphoenix chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Well, we knew our dear old Holmes always had a flair for the dramatics, but this was priceless! Poor Watson, but we all had a good laugh at his expense.
Cat chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Cute :) Thank you for the smile!
Olivia Greene chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Hmmn, something rather different for a change after the great gravity of ‘Chemical Analysis’, I see. You have to love the mental image of no-frills Holmes calmly whipping out this garish pink purse as if it were something he did every day, knowing full-well that behind him, Watson was quietly having his mind blown away XD. Bad, bad Holmes - it’s so mean of him to treat poor, long-suffering Watson this way … but what can I say, it’s funny!
secretsmiling chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Heya :-)

Loved it - especially the twist at the end!

Xena

x
AmatorLinguae chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
LOL! Love the twist at the end - totally wasn't expecting that. And the Lepidoptera and "small, lonely storm cloud" eyes were very nice touches. I'm still seeing Holmes holding a pink little-girl type purse... *that* mental image will be there for a while! :D
Deana chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
OH MY GOSH! ROTFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Oh that was priceless! Holmes knew what Watson would think, so he played a mind-game with our favorite gullible doctor. ROTFL that was fantastic!
KaizokuShojo chapter 1 . 5/23/2009