Reviews for Moments of Clarity
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Oh, Booth. You are too wonderful.

I do love him.

Absolutely lovely! Brennan finding she loves Booth in that moment is perfection. Very Bones. As in the show. Very Bones.

Brilliant!

~HGT
CSIGeekFan chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Oh, I love this. You kept them really in character. She comes across very self-contained, showing only a little when it gets to be too much and sharing with only her father.

I really liked the way you described Booth's reaction when Max came into the room.

Very good story.
saturn567 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
that was so sweet!
crazycamera chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
aw sweet!
SabrinaEden chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Oh no! Come on! Please write one more chappie! PLEASE!

That was completely awesome and I just loved it! :D x x
Deja and Darcie chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Excellent ending! I really like how you told your story, from beginning to end, and I like the different points of view. Booth and Brennan are really two of a kind. They both have been hurt by the ones that are supposed to love them unconditionally and only offer support, they both know what it is to be in physical pain, they know what it is to love another but hold back from fear rejection (because they've both been rejected before). You've captured all that in the story. And I liked Max's place in the story, although at first I thought it was a little odd (probably because I don't like Max all that much and I still think of him as a con man who may or may not be using his daughter and her connections for his own gain). But Brennan's thoughts as her father held her were really sweet, and I thought you were very true to Brennan's character in that interaction.

I like how you incorporated the narration from the finale into the ending. I hope something like this happens on the show, but I'm not holding my breath. But you did a wonderful job with this fic.

~Deja
Deja and Darcie chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Poor Booth. You know he has to be REALLY confused when he wakes up in that hospital bed. I mean, we don't really know anything about his amnesia from the finale, but still, I think your description of the inside of his mind is very accurate (from what little I know). I'm kinda comparing it to waking up from a very realistic dream, and having that moment of "what the heck happened?" before sorting the dream from the reality. Anyway, you've done a great job with this chapter.

~Deja
jmbatt chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
this was a nice little fic. I like how you showed it from both POV's and brought Max in to help Brennan out. Nice touch. Of course, it was a proper ending - with him remembering!
iamwriter chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
liked that you brought Max into this, I think he needed to be in the series more
TheWalrusAndThePenguin chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
cute, loved it
DaLiza chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Such a sweet ending! Loved Booth's "I don’t want to live another life without you." It'd be awesome if he would say something like that in season five.
anneruhland chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Well that thrilled the romantic in me. When this show first started I didn't like it. So I didn't watch the first two years. Now I'm playing catchup. I've fallen in love with every wacky one of them. Happy Memorital day weekend. I hope you can share it with family and friends. Thanks for writing so many good stories. anne
Foxie Roxie chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
This was really great, glad he remembered her in the end ]
cwinky503 chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Great first two chapters! Please update again soon!
DaLiza chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Poor Booth! Love how he's sorting all of his mental images into fantasy and reality categories. Nice job describing his confusion. Looking forward to the next chapter!