Reviews for I Wish I'd Taken Muggle Studies
ndesi62 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
This is hilarious! Draco on a subway... what an image. Please continue!
The Breeze chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Fascinating story, even if I don't understand why Draco would do this since I don't think there are Dementors at Azkaban any more in canon. I think a few years in a boring prison cell would be a much better choice than living a century or more without magic. Still, it's a good read.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Didn't Draco have to feed the train ticket machine any money? Other than that, very good chapter, and I suspect Draco will learn more about the Muggle banking system than he really wanted to-but once he's mastered hedge funds and derivatives (and plotted a bit of Arithmancy, which doesn't seem to be dependent on a wand) that he'll get along quite nicely. I am glad that he is going to meet with someone once a week, though, for further guidance. He'll need it.
stargirl5 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I'm not an avid HP fanfic reader but I am quite picky on story and writing quality and I have to say that I am really loving this so far! I stumbled across it by chance on MuggleNet but since I am more active here thought I would give a search and was happy to find it. I love the concept of the potion and it's use as a pardon to lesser offenses after Voldemort. Your writing makes it all completely believable and it's quite entertaining in Draco's point of view. The characters and the tone of the story stay very true to themselves. I'd definitely look forward to Draco's adventures in the muggle world...
chini chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
ha ha ha!Really funny,Loved the part when a little girl told drao how to operate a ,plz post soon! :D
anon chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
You know, save getting a jacket caught in the door, that sounds remarkably like my first subway experience! haha! So great! It's such a culture shock.

Cannot wait for you to write more of this.
anon chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
How do you only have three reviews? What a unique, original idea and how much I've enjoyed reading this so far! I'm looking forward to seeing how Draco Malfoy adapts to the real world.
Sammy chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
I like 's an uncommon plot. Update soon.
Jenn chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Sounds good so far. Just one thing - selkies dont have scales
Enleft chapter 3 . 7/6/2009