Reviews for Mouse Tango
more please! :)
Astird chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
LOVED IT!
crystaltonics chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Oh god I loved that so fucking much! Best one shot ever!
Anabel Valle chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love this !
Red it the second time in a short time, and I just can't say anything else than it is awesome and perfect 3
I so hope that you would write something more in x-men verse.
Anabel
MusicOfMyMind chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
wow, he likes fat chicks? shocker...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I loved this.
IrishInkWitch92 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Beautifully and sexylicous! I love this story you have written! I hope you think of writing more about this 2 :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
loved it. beautifully and well written. i like dolly a lot and i admire that you were able to create a story with much substance, even though it's "just" a one-shot. This story is probably more romantic and tragic and fun and hot and real than most other stories. I enjoyed it very much and i will definitely keep re-reading it, even though it made me a little sad (the good kind of the sad). Also think that the ending is perfect, so bittersweet. hope you resist any urges to continue it.
Jamberine chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
have you ever thought about writing a sequel to this story?

i popped onto your account and tried to find one that might be one, but i couldnt see anything. then again, i WAS trying to sift through over 120 different fics. ;)

anyhoo, would LOVE to see a sequel to this, even if it is just a short little snippet.
lilwintryangel chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
pretty awesome story! Would be cool if he did come back ;D
jenefaner chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Oh Gosh! This was a fantastic read! So many things I love about this fic. I love that your OFC is not some stick thin super model. As a curvy woman, I was delighted to read Victors opinion about women who have hips and breasts. Thanks for that!

I love your Victor. He is so in character. And, delightfully dark, and charming, in a 'the fire is pretty but it hurts to touch' kinda way.

I would LOVE to see you pick this verse up again. I know this is probably a oneshot, but IMO, its deserving of more.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Shlebs18 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
LOVED this story! Amazing job.
CerysKitty chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Omg I loved it :D

Literally everything about it was awesome!

And I kind of d'awwww-ed at the end and ahh I just loved it!
Kris chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Man! That was awesome! Many thanks to write!
Maladicta chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
What a great one shot. I really liked it. What a great job!