Reviews for Foolish
HanaJimaa chapter 7 . 8/17
Oh my gerddddd! I went back to reread this story and just realized you dedicated this capter to meee! Wahhhh I'm so happy and I still love this story! 3
SilverQuill288 chapter 19 . 6/19
As I was reading the last line, I giggled and thought "wouldn't it be amazing if the author named this chapter "The Evil Closet" or something like that." You did not disappoint.
Flyingdren chapter 5 . 3/18
Wow are you Kelley Armstrong's kid or something? This is fantastic. Theven anaconda line made me laugh so hard. Good job
Lillybug21 chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
so.ouka chapter 24 . 4/17/2015
That was quite good
Anna chapter 24 . 7/2/2014
What an amazing story! I loved and I'm kinda sad its over but whatever it was fucking amazing you are a really good author and I thought that Travis the lawer was funny I wish I had a Derek he seems so sexy without even trying
Gothic Rain chapter 23 . 3/29/2014
I'm not exactly happy that they're splitting up. The group has been through so much they're family, and now they're being separated? They wouldn't be happy going back to their old lives. *Sigh* I hope the final chapter is at least decent.
I will say that I like how you ended it. Because the original author did a really lousy ending, though her other books are awesome. And I like how you didn't kill Rae off but you did on Liz XD. You captured the characters awesomely. Nice Job ;)
jabc4 chapter 24 . 2/14/2014
Great Story! I positively loved it! Especially Travis The Lawyer ;D
bookwurm247 chapter 24 . 1/26/2014
Loved it! Great read! _
bookwurm247 chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
Ohmygod. Seriously, this chapter is by far the best! _
PiptheSnake chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
Gone from and evil closet to a a rocking evil closet?
PiptheSnake chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
That was actually quite scary... well done
PiptheSnake chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Lol, that was funny. Sweet in the end, but funny. I can imagine Chloe doing that :)
PiptheSnake chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Uh oh...

Hi, btw; my normal spamming of your review inbox thingy has been rather... lacking... hmmmm... I think I forgot because your story's really good
PiptheSnake chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
That sounds like a very dirty book