Reviews for The Age of Aquarius
goldleaves chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I wouldn't mind doing a collab on this story with you (please ?) I loved the one-shot and it has so many ideas and possibilities :)
bamagal110 chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
I love this story so far but sI gotta asl I know this is a bella and jasper story but are they gonna realize down the road that they are indead in love with other people?
Wonderlandgabby chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
Loving this, though it IS going to stay Jasper/bella right? *mutters* it better...lol
popila chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
NO! Jasper&Alice! No, no, no! You can't do this! This will be disaster :(
popila chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
it's funny ;) i love our Bella. i can't wait for more. updaTE please
wistfulgypsy chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
Please don't tell me this is going to turn into an Alice/Jasper and Bella/Edward story. Alice has lost her marbles, and has deluded herself into thinking she and Jasper are mates, when all she saw in her visions was Jasper himself and what he was up to. Not once did she see Jasper and herself being intimate. She saw herself meeting him at that Diner and then bringing him to the Cullens. Garrett told them that the bond between Bella and Jasper runs deeper than your average bond, and it can't be broken, so for Jasper to start questioning himself is ridiculous.
renamac chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
Good luck with everything, and as for me I'm waiting (im)patiently for the next installment.
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
Ugh, don't make this out to be an Alice/Jasper if it's already Bella/Jasper... Bella and Jasper make a better couple. Alice is insane so no way Jazz should get with her. Also Bella is planning the wedding, so Jazz and Bella should get married, that way Alice won't have any claim on Jazz.

Alice should get a nasty surprise... maybe she'll have a vision that she kills Bella and Jasper is very furious and he kills Alice, and once out of the vision she realises that Jasper truly loves Bella and that Bella is Jasper's true mate, and Alice was only meant to find Jasper so she would get him to meet the family and start drinking animal blood, that's it.

PO85
nosleep3 chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
I'm going to be honest and admit that I'm kind of confused here. Bella is coming off as the comic relief. Which, it's your story, so if that's how you want to do it, that's just fine. But I'm missing the depth and mystery that was displayed between them in the original "Woodstock."

That's not to say I don't like the chapter, or the story. I want to see how everyone handles this bizarre situation with Alice. The potential for arguments and angst delights me! What surprises me is that, vampires (in particular the human drinkers) being territorial by nature, this group didn't foresee a problem with having 14-16 vampires all sharing the same space. Are they a more laid-back species in your story?
nosleep3 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
What concerns me in this chapter is Esme. She's not just enabling Alice, she's completely deluded about Alice's visions. She's not helping her daughter maintain a healthy attitude, and it bothers me that Carlisle is going along with this as well.

On one hand, I understand Edward's frustration. But on the other hand, I find him kind of snobby. If he thinks Jasper wouldn't be a good fit for their family, fine, he's entitled to that opinion, and he might even be correct. But he's so snobby about it, declaring Jasper to be "unworthy." Surely he realizes that his Denali cousins were not always vegetarians, and that it's a matter of choice. Just because Jasper is going about his life the only way he knows how does not make him worth any less than Edward. So I can understand why Alice and Esme get so frustrated with HIM.

I wonder how Alice is going to react when she realizes that not only does Jasper have a new mate, but he's actually happy. She's convinced herself (with Esme's help) that he must be miserable. Rude awakening, here we come.
nosleep3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
The thing I'm finding is that I sympathize with Edward. Alice is being unreasonable, and Esme is clearly feeding into it. If anything, it would appear that Edward is frustrated after YEARS of putting up with this. He's not handling it with good grace, but I feel like I can understand his disposition. It feels like he's reaching the limit of his patience.
cindysark chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
I really, really, really don't want him to leave Bella for Alice. I loved the one shot and started reading this story because it was a Jasper/Bella fic and a plot I haven't come across before. That's just my opinion, though, and I'll enjoy wherever you choose to lead us :-)
cindysark chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Garrett is becoming another favorite of mine in this story. I loved how he was on Jasper and Bella's side but was still compassionate towards Alice. And Edward kind of deserved having his arm ripped off, just sayin'! I'm off to read more!
cindysark chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
I'm officially in love with your version of Bella and I kinda want her to kick some Alice ass! I love Jasper and Bella together and I definitely hope they stay that way!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
NO I want it to be J and B not J and A and E and B :(.

Other than that it was a great chapter. It really looks like Alice made an impression on Jasper though. Keep up the good work I look forward to reading more.