Reviews for A Piece Of My Heart For You
hanamura yuki chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
this fan fiction is so good,but why with chapter ? when Hanako grin for become get heart attack?
man that so write again about the two,because Hisao and Hanako is really a perfect couple
TheRedMan chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
4/10
TehLandshark chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I believe in 24 you meant Akira.
Other than that, I hate you for every time you made a burn reference.
Other than THAT, funny and/or good stuff, keep it up.
Xerzo LotCN chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
11 to 14 are sad and depressing... but the rest is so kawaii!
DETHREAPER chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Charizard...oh, the irony. Also, 18 and 24, funny as hell. Cover in music awesomeness.
Shogun chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I could see all these moments happening. The ones I would love to see is eather sepret short dables or put in to a full length story friend, fire, question, parents, and mabye creck.

But anywho stilll love this (even if I dont know why, I usly prefer storys;)
leonardchurch813 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Re:24 FIRE...HA..WHATS WITH THE HANAKO-CHAN AND HISAO-KUN? PREGGERS! GOOD FOR YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD LIFE
Dan50 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Aww :D shes preggers so cute!
Awww chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Awwwwwww, so sweet.

Thats some dark humour you got there, mainly 9 though, the rest were great.
ADarknessInHeaven chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
...I've only played the first act, the only one available. I can honestly say that I LOVE Hanako as a character, and as a person. The game really goes out there to make the characters realistic, like all this COULD happen to someone.

That being said, you hit the nail on the head with these bits and pieces. Some made me laugh, others made me smile. Love it!
neumanproductions chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
its me from the KS forums. while looking up any recent reviews I stumbled across this piece. might I say it was rather enjoyable. its always great to see people putting their talents to good use
cyn175 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Nice!

I had to stop and laugh at #14 though so true... XD

just finished reading through hanako route of act 1 too.

um.. 10/10 DYNAMITE SEXY!
starburst98 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
im still in some kind of shock at the fact that katawa shojo fanfics exist. it's a fanfic based on a fangame that was based on a picture in a doujin. that is like some kind of funny. anyway, i like these short little blurbs.
Hikawa Kajinendo chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This is... kawaii! 3 Of all the girls, Hanako-chan's definitely my favorite choice; BTW, did you find these pieces in random places or did you make up most (if not all!) of them? I definitely like it! (0_0) I hope to see a complete HisaoxHanako fic soon, though! (030)

Hikawa Kajinendo (Hanako-chan Fan Club President)