Reviews for We're All Mad Here
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
No idea, but I will say that this is excellent and I wouldn't mind beating Zexy with a rolling pin, if only to get him to accept that he loves Lexy and needs to get a move on with his life. *nod nod*

Vixie: Violence is fun. 3
Dystopian Hope chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Cute story. I kinda like the idea of a crazy little Zexion.

Though I love him with his Demy, this story is cute, too. You know, since they ARE friends and all!
Jander Panell chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
A ha, I recognize the book; it's amazing... Under the spreading chestnut tree...

Great story as usual; I quite like Zexion and Lexaeus's interactions (though I don't really like them in a sexual way). It's one of the few genuinely sweet relationships Zexion can be in.

"No, but you are as precious as one." -this, I really like this line, but I don't even know why. It's just so sweet, and I feel it fits Lexaeus's character. Really, I like the guy, even though he's one of the less popular Orgy members...

*hopes for updates on "When The Gods Aren't Watching", although I'm a bloody hypocrite not updating for four months*
Sheath Shace Lia chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
It's nice to meet a fellow dA writer! Especially one as skilled as you! I can't say I know what book you're referencing, but oh well, c'est la vie.

Your style is very rich in imagery, but at the same time quick and to the point. I like how you set up your paragraph format.

Sheath-shace-lia