Reviews for The Squint in the Sand
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 19 . 11/21/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! IT WAS AN AMAZING STORY U DID A WONDERFUL JOB!I THINK U SHLD ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER! LOVE IT!
awesomevegetarian chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. You portrayed the characters well
JudeyBee chapter 19 . 10/23/2009
I can actually see this as an episode from the show. This was quite wonderfully done. And I loved how after the big reveal they didn't jump each other's bones. it was quite refreshing. It's like nothing really changed, just had something added. It flowed so well, everything fell into place naturally. It's nice how you ended it with some sense of normalcy and humor. Kudos.

See Wendell run! Haha, couldn't help myself. ;p
Bones.Books.and.Booth chapter 19 . 6/18/2009
I really loved this story. I think the team ganging up on them is great. I will now read the rest of your stories. Thank you for writing this.

. . .
sonitera chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
miscommunication is a bad thing-love it!
bearlee-there chapter 19 . 6/4/2009
Wow. Just wow. I spent the last two days reading this and I gotta tell you it's really, really good. There were so many moments that were funny - Brennan wanting to take Booth to the hospital, Wendell in the car making Sweets shut up - just to name a few.

This could easily have been an epi. You did an excellent job on the research and the case and the characterizations of both OC and our beloved cast.

The misunderstanding between Booth and Brennan was believable and well done. Your insight into their issues was well thought out and conveyed. The chat that Max had with Brennan was a take I'd never heard.

I cried all the way through Chapter 18 and smiled at the ending.

Bravo! If it's okay with you I'm going to post a link to this on my LJ with a recommendation.
mack chapter 19 . 5/29/2009
i don't kow who u r or where u live but u r god! this is so touching! i love it 10 out of 10
elk chapter 19 . 5/25/2009
This is great! I hope you are planning to continue it. Fun read. :)
Gossipchick chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
i loved this story! i loved the fact i could read it straight through and didnt have to wait on updates! but at the same time i really hope you contiune it as in a sequel because i really want to know what happens!
bones83 chapter 19 . 5/24/2009
loved it, perfect just read it all trough
bonetrek chapter 19 . 5/24/2009
Aw! Great story!
KK1987 chapter 19 . 5/24/2009
Brilliant master piece of a story. you updated so quickly all I can say is SEQUEL PLEASE !. Hope you write more like this.
bonetrek chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
Great story! I very much enjoyed it! Keep it up!
leah66 chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
Really good story so far! :)i hope b and b realize soon! Love the fast updates!