Reviews for Grief in Reverse
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
okay hi. i've loved your work for years and i actually read your press gang stories despite the fact that i had never watched them. recently, i reread your life with derek work and then i remembered how much i loved your press gang stories as well. then i decided i might as well actually watch press gang and thank you, because i loved it.
you portray spikelynda perfectly and this makes my heart hurt because i want to believe that she's still alive and forever behind her desk. and i love how perfectly you managed to get their relationship - mean but still loving in their own way and then EXPLAINING why it's so incredible to spike how lynda never lets go. i don't know why but these two lines made me want to cry but maybe it's because i'm an emotional wreck because i just finished the last episode
"Faith in the human race," Spike says.
"What?" Lynda shakes her head.
"It's a little thing I used to have before I met you," Spike explains.
AND
She'd always been there, that was all. He guesses this is the way people feel about home. Maybe if his dad weren't dead, if his mom hadn't walked out, it wouldn't be such a big deal.
UDSFIULSDFLIHSDFUI i cannot fathom how to write like this. i can't even express how i feel about your piece. and i don't even know if you still write fanfiction - which you might not, because it seems like all the best writers have left years ago, but if you write another spikelynda, i might actually just collapse and die of joy.
i'm sorry for the rambly review, but honestly. when i read this, i thought spike and lynda were right in front of me - or even, that i was experiencing this for myself.
Lirazel chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I don't think I reviewed this the first time I read it, but it's just so very THEM. Spike is so Spike and Lynda is so Lynda and regardless of her undead status, they interact just the way they always did. I love it.
7881 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Can't remember if I posted a review last time I read this, so here I am (possibly again)

I love this story. It's very well written and an excellent addition to the PG universe and an amazingly real follow up to TAC.

Thank you for writing it, and thank you for posting it.

7881
schokolade chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I loved it. The writing was so poetic and lyrical especially the last scene. And so in character as well - you manage to bring the light banter in such a dark and serious subject matter. Please write more in the Press Gang fandom.
bethamphetamine chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Loved it again! Some great lines. Loved "she thinks a tabloid is a shape and a broadsheet is something you sleep on" and Frazz's idea of grief management.

Let's see more.
spooksfan08 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Loved it. Very in character for both characters. And Frazz too!
Bitch-with-Wit chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Okay, I've never even watched this show.

But this actually made me cry.
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
wow..I loved this...the fact that you did this in reverse is the best thing about it ...and just how do u manage it...to make something like grief also have its funny moments...i guess its the characters...whatever little i have watched of it on you tube ..(thanks to the fact that you got me so intrigued into it after a tale of two cities...), i can see that you have the characters pinned to a T...

I liked bargaining the best...awesome awesome stuff...
Broedy chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Oh. I loved this. LOVED this. Brilliant voices, especially Lynda's which is no mean feat. It packs an emotional punch that lingers, as well as bring the laughs. Frazz as a fish tank? Ha ha ha! Stupendous. Excellent, excellent job.
Brontesis chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I cried. I told you, I don't know the characters or Chain Gang, but I cried. So it must be your writing!