Reviews for My Friend, My Love, My Mate
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Very cute and a 'feel good' story. I liked how they had a happily ever after, even though Hermione didn't end up changing anything in the timeline.
Woge-In-Me chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
didn't she just get back? took all of two seconds to have a baby? lol how does she know she was pregnant? Intuition?
Emily chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
This story is so cute!
Marion Hood chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
YAY! Puppies!
xMusicxHobox chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Though it kinda weirds me out the whole Remus/Hermione mainly the guy that played Remus, wasn't all that attractive. No the less I Greatly enjoyed your story!
jowilleatyuh chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
LMAO i love the last sentence xD *chuckles* brilliant way to end a story w
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
*snorts* sorry Puppies. just to cute lol!
im her baby chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
this was so fucking good :) i love it. i hope they end up geting together, i mean hermoine and lupin i know it romance between them but i hope it happens soon been reading each chatper today and it awesome so i hope you dont mind i will be writing it up for a review on my site. i hope you are doing good in school if your still in school and are enjoy it :) and i add this story to my favs. becuz it so fucking awesome.
WrItErSbLoCk2015 chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
Make a sequal please I love this story its soooo good!
dexterbird chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I LOVED the end it made me laugh, but it struck me as such a Sirius thing to say - anyway great job!
Jen103 chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
It was good! It was a bit rushed but i still liked it.

Wasn't clear about what they were doing when she left him, so didn't know they were actually having sex! And I would have liked a bit more explanation about what happened with Sirius and Lily etc and how he was when she left, but it was alright.

LadyofLight34 chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
Awesome story! Plz write more stories about them when you can!
WannabeWolfe chapter 13 . 7/28/2011
I think that I've read this before, but I don't see that I've left a review. (bad me!)

This is a very enjoyable time-turner story. My only quibble is the very end as I'm not sure exactly how Hermione "knows" that she is pregnant. Vomiting is a possible sign, but she could just have a stomach bug. :) I guess if there had been a little wand waving and pregnancy verification charm thrown in there, it wouldn't have bugged me quite as much. But seriously, that is one minor thing in an otherwise great story.
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 13 . 5/25/2011
Awwwwwwwww *wipes tears from eyes*AMAZING story!
jrdn.brook chapter 13 . 5/18/2011
This was an amazing story and if you make a sequel I will never forgive you. It is perfect as it is, please, please don't add to it.