Reviews for I Wish I Weren't the President
Woofee chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
it's beautiful i loved how everyone had a part and you really made the 's character perfectly please finish it.
Athenaion chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Tseng 's bed story is cute.

Rufus, being a almost four-year-old boy, was too freakingly mature. Only when he took out his toy soldiers, he was like a normal child.
Athenaion chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Is the boy talking to Tseng in the street Reno? Kind of like him.

This chapter makes me sympathize president Shinra. He lost too much in a day. Even being too harsh to his son, he might be just too stressed and lost.

Poor little Rufus, I wonder if he could understand fully what his father had said. It was too much to a so little boy.

About Lazard, I am not sure how much older he was than Rufus, but He might not be older than Tseng. I think he was a very young boy then, not able to play important role in Shinra, or even not being revealed to president Shinra. Maybe you can insert him into the story in later chapters.
Athenaion chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Poor poor Rufus. So little Rufus having to face his loss of mother is very sad. And it's very sad for Yori too.

The small strife between Turk and Shinra army is interesting. The idea is quite original to me. I have never read other fictions concerning this before.

Ah, Tseng showed up in this chapter. Exciting. The girl's mathematical logic is strange. Children learn addition and subtraction earlier than multiply divideļ¼Œbut it seemed the latter claimed her arithmetic. So then Turks consisted of mostly very young people?

I think OC sometimes is necessary. Some fan fiction writers paired up the inherent characters so unconvincingly, despite inconsistency of backgrounds, characters, upbringings and goals. OCs sometimes add more reality to a story.
protovy chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
God I love this. It's so cute. I mean little Ruffie and I feel so sorry for Tseng, especially the bed time story. XD Also this is a really rare one when President Shinra isn't just some evil man. Keep up the great work.
Athenaion chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Ah, this lovely lovely family atmosphere! I hadn't expected Rufus ever lived in so sweet family. But You depicted it very well and actually, I am affected too much by other fan fictions.

Huh huh, a 4-year-old Rufus is cute! Even President Shinra got his sense of humour. Mrs. Shinra seemed a very kind hearted lady and caring mother. A scared Rufus is even cuter, so naive!

Ugh, happy days never last long. The ending of the chapter is so very sad. So, a happy family ends, and a cold one emerges? It's bad for both of the remaining members.
Null chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
This is a great story! im glad you got back on it so keep up the good work!
ViviMouse chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
I have to admit that this chapter is my favorite one by now; I just loved Tseng's feelings concerning his new duty. It seemed so authentic!

Moreover, the moment he shared with Rufus were so cute! *_*

Well, I hope to read more soon! :D

Thanks!
MikariStar chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
this is very well written!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
poor little Ruru
ViviMouse chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I really like this story! *_* I'd like you to keep it up, please! :D

Well, I just find President Shinra nicer as I'd think he is, concerning his wife xD

Nevermind...

Thanks! )
sailor winx chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is good first chapter. If you need help with some FF7 stuff I know a awsome info site and there is playthough on youtube by goingcrazy201. I hope that helps a little.
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This was very good, poor little Rufus, this maks a lot of sense with his character
QueenAlla chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Yay! You finally updated XD

I really enjoyed this, despite the tragic ending. I could imagine something like that happening to Rufus. Oh yeah, and Rufus as a kid? I loved it! He sounds so adorable!

Really well done, I hope you will continue writing this-it's a definite fave. :)