Reviews for Unforeseen Circumstances
dhh chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Too short! Was there every a sequel?
dhh chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Buffy was b*tchy in that earlier chapter when she confronted Giles about sleeping with your OC and now your OC is being an idiot..Very annoyed with her.
dhh chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Hey,

Long time no see, so to speak...I was rereading 'Bad Karma'. I LOVE that story of yours..I've always thought that it needed a sequel..

Anyways, while finishing the reread, I decided to see if there was any new stories from you that interested me but it seems that, no, there isn't any..

I have decided to give this story a chance; since, I didn't the first time around..I always hated OC. I'm bored at the moment, so, here goes and it's NOT too bad..

Cheers,
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
cant wait for the 2nd one
Ferox Tempestas chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
Coraline? I just saw the movie, but I totally want to read the book anytime soon :)

Both chapters are great, I would love to read Unforeseen Choices soon ;)
David Fishwick chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
Cool and thanks for writing.
dhh chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
I have to say, I don't like this story and was just curious after reading 'Karma'. This story really fails in comparison.
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Awesome idea and please write more thanks.
Ferox Tempestas chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
yay, you updated! *is dancing happily*

hope you'll update the next chapter soon ;) btw, I like this chapter, although it's really a little bit short, but I hope the next chapter will be longer
eldraco chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
please continue this story, it's very interesting.
Ferox Tempestas chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
I really really love this! please keep on writing the story quickly!
vesperlynds chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
I really love this. Great job!
Ferox Tempestas chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
omg, I love it! keep writing, I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Nathan/Mag is my favorite pairing in the Repo!verse and I'm also a huge Buffy Fan, so I just have to love this! and I really love your style of writing, Giles and Mag are so cute!
Sidney James TD Lemon 1900 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Not bad...i'd like to see where it goes. keep it up! always love me a good giles fic :)