Reviews for Green Eyed Demon
Kitteekill chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! Cassandra Clare is my favourite author and i thought that no one could match her for capturing a story like that, but you proved me wrong! I would love it if you would take a look at the Facade on my page and review it. It would mean a lot to me from someone as talented as you are. :D
Night Wolf chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is good. You shook really do some more writing.
Shadowhunter015 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
great job! it was awesome! i love how jealous Jace gets cause Clary stole his kill. :)
Backhanded By Tragedy chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
AWWWWW That was crazy CUTE!
me chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
hey

that was really sweet and nice and i really like it. but don't you think it's weird that isabelle is so cheerful when her brother just died a few days ago?

Anyway the fanfiction is great.
xBlownxAwayx chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Amazing! I loved the kinda Jace's POV thing- I'm a sucker for over-protective Jace. I think it's so adorable. Of course, if I were in Clary's position I would act the same way...anyways, great story!

Lots of love,

Olivia
Her Ghost Eyes chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Amazing :)
BlondeHairBlueEyes14 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
really good! r u going to keep going with this story or NO?PLz PLZ PLZ keep going though!
AsheMoon chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This is one of the best I've read in TMI fanfiction! I love how you wrote Jace and Clary, it was so canon. It's like really taking a peek on what post-City of Glass events may have in store for them. Love how strong Clary is, and how protective Jace can be. Sigh. I almost forgot how explosive these two are. Thanks for reminding me. I hope you write more! :)

Ashe 3

I LOVE THIS
a small free kiss in the dark chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Your fic is so good!
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw...this just inspired me. Next 2 weeks, the mortal Intruments is the series that I'm reading for class. (well...re-reading...) Our teacher allows us to write fanfic for credit, which I find amazingly cool. And this fic was just so perfect...poor Jace. He'll never get a break with Clary. *good, he doesn't deserve it*
puppylove216 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is the greatest one-shot I've read so far great work!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »