Reviews for Green Eyed Demon
Leah chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I really really enjoyed that. Please write more.
burning.x.impossibly.x.bright chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Awesome job! I love when Clary fights demons, she's so fiery and Jace, oh Jace, well that says it all lol :D
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
*sigh* I liked that a lot. Your summary had me a little confused and slightly worried... but it all came good. Hm Jace...
loveXloss chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I think thats the first time Jace has heard the word no.

Haha that was so good!
karma eater chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
that was cute! -
Marienna chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is amazing! All the characters are really spot on! Great Job, Jace is especially hard for people to get really right, and you did it! Your storyline is also especially believable. I'm pretty sure Isabella wouldn't want to be at the Institute long after they arrived, and that they would all go to Pandemonium! I hope you continue writing about what will happen next in the Mortal Instruments series! :)
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Lol, awesome oneshot!
LostinFeathers1901 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I loved it simple but awesome i cant get enough of jace and clary fluff! cant wait to see what you write next will it continue from this one or just start a whole new one?
Moondancing Millie chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
All together now...

Aw. With multiple 'a's and multiple 'w's.

Twas adorable. I liked the ending. Twas sniffleworthy.

"I'm pretty amazing, it's true." - Ah, Jacey. You just moved a couple of places up my favourite characters list.

Oh, speaking of. Saw a guy on Saturday night that could BE Dexter if ever they made a film. I swear it.

Good job, old buddy old pal. Spiffing stuff.

Mil :-D
Earyende chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I really liked this little one shot. You kept well within the characters that C.C. set up and your jace was about as close the mark as I've seen anyone get. Izzy could've been a little more bouyant. But then again perhaps she was quiet because she's still mourning max's loss.

I was very glad that you wrote this one shot. I have long been a fan of your stories especially in the Mediator category. I hope you will write more.
seymour chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really liked this! (:

Too bad this is just a one-shot but I'm totally looking forward to reading your other stories!
ShutYourEyes chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Love it, love it, love it! More, more, more!

...and to be a tiny bit more eloquent: You really nailed their characters! And their dialogue...hilarious! So, waiting for chapter 2!
lovemeidareyou chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This story actually surprised me; Up until just after her recollection of earlier events, I wasn't too sure, but you're a very good author. Your writing style is very clean and non-repetitive, with the exception of the demon - that looked a little too copy/pasted for me, but you probably meant it like that!

The only thing that I, personally, thought was a little off was at the VERY end:

“I love you too,” Clary responded in turn. “Jonathon Christopher … wait, what was your last name again?”

Clary, I believe, was a huge part of the reason why he dropped the name Jonathon Christopher, and she knows it. I don't believe Clary would ever refer to his full name as anything other than Jace Lightwood, purely because of their conversation in the last few pages of COG.

Other than that teensy bone to pick, I loved it. I can't wait for your story. You definately suit Cassandra Clare's characters. Well written :)

p.s. I didn't mean to sound so critical; I was just trying to explain myself! I really did love it!
Powersthatbe chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
ah...that was good! I LOVE jealous Jace. You did good!
Madame-Bovary-was-framed chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aww Jace got all protective.

Loved it.

Keep up the great writing! :D

Bovary. xx