Reviews for Please, Senpai, Be My Cat
Cymiee chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
it make my heart doki-doki :3 to read such cute story
KyoHarulove26 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I really loved it. If you wrote this while youre sleepy and its this awesome, how about if youre not sleepy? It could be incredible! I know its kinda like a one time thing but i would really like more of it. Haha.
Estrella nocturna chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love it, your story is great and i like to translate to Spanish if you want, call me if you agree please. Eiji/Ryoma is so cute.
treeschan chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Uh... what? XD

Noooooooo, KARUPINNNN/3

Well, I love how Ryoma is so darn innocent XD so cute like that. Eiji is really adorable... and a perfect fit for a cat, really. or a something more than a cat. 3 I like how it's all resolved... and how Ryoma gives "Kiku-chan" a bath _~
ZombifiedWulf chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This was funny and cute. I was giggling the entire time. Awesome one-shot! It's something that I could see being continued for a few more chapters, too.
roXasroXasroXas1518.xD chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Nyaaaa! So Kawaiii. xDD _V
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
aw! it's so cute! now i really want to read about a scene where Eiji gets to wash ryoma! ooh i loved it. too cute!
kazumalova chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
hm maybe you could write some more chaps
shucklebolt chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Ryoma is too naively cute.
rini anointed436 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
LOL. Yep! You can get weird ideas from being half-asleep when your brain's not working at its fullest. When I first started reading this, I though that Ryoma must've been out of his mind to come up with a crazy, odd idea like that. Still...The EijiRyo (or RyoEiji in this case) moments after the bath are sweet. Good job on the characterization of Eiji and Ryoma. In that situation, Eiji's definitely bound to get not-so-innocent ideas of how he wants to treat Ryoma from the way he himself is being treated by Ryoma. This fic did start out awkward in the beginning, but it has a real nice touch to it in the end that brings a smile to my face. :) Nicely done!
Kiyu4u chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Nya! It's too cute! x3
Nemesis Crow chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
wow.. hehe playin that kind of games make me thing nasty things ** hehehe hehehe well i like to have more of this parner!
Lyda chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Cute 3

Saa, I hope Karupin isn't mad at Ryoma, when he says he wants Eiji-kun to be his cat. O_o'

Poor Karupin, but good for Ryoma and Eiji-kun for their relationship. 3

Thank you for writting this.
Wisteria-Child chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
“I’d pet you, and you’d purr. We would play with all the cat toys. You’d fight when I try to give you a bath. You’d lick me every once in awhile. Oh, and when I’m sleeping, I’ll hold you close and cuddle up against you.”- Lol is he even aware about what he's saying.? XD

cute, fluffy! Love it!XD

and it's NOT horrible. well, did you get any sleep after writing this or is still evening there? it's already morning here in our I haven't gotten any sleep for more than a day...XD

anyway...great fic. Ryoma was so adorable! and i bet he'll really grimace over Karupin's death that way.. haha. eiji was quite adorable too.. :3