Reviews for As You Like It
AsakuraX chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
Kinda good for such a quick ending... I liked it... can't wait for your next one
Somnion chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
A very sweet ending. Also, substituting the snake and lion that attacked Oliver with armed thugs was very unique idea, very inventive. Page's confession and revelation of her true identity as Jeanette was priceless, I can actually picture it in my head.

I really enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing such a nice story.

StyleFTW chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
aww cutee ending!
ChipmunkfanNo.1 chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
This was a really good ending! Simon finally found out that Page was Jeanette, and they confessed their feelings for each other. Later, Theodore and Eleanor got married, and I think Alvin and Brittany got together as well.

I'm glad they work for Seville now and not Harry, and I am also glad they're happy.
Simply Enchanted chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
Aww... So cute! Simon and jeanette are together! Yay! And theodore and eleanor got married! How cute. :)
peaceluvandchippettslolz chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
AW totally cute i super love it. the biggest word i could think of right now was super lolz. great story. i love when jeanette revealed herself to simon. aboslutly LOVE IT. lolzpeace
Girl4Christ15 chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
Aww, that was a ridiculously cute ending! Great job! :]

~Girl4Christ15
StyleFTW chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
aww that was cutee
Somnion chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Nicely written! I can see that the poems have made their appearance :) Jeanette's reasoning that the poems maybe from Alvin, despite being written by Simon, reminds me a bit of your other piece, Dearest Simon, which was another story I really enjoyed. I really like how the story is shaping up. I'm really looking forward to the next one now!

ChipmunkfanNo.1 chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Hmm, Eleanor wasn't aware of Theodore's feelings at first, and she didn't know she felt the same way about him, that's until 'Angel' helped Theodore make Eleanor jealous. I guess Eleanor being oblivious to Theodore's feelings shows her not so bright side (like her character Audrey in personality).

I loved the scene when 'Page' met Simon at the library and confessed his feelings about Jeanette (unaware that Page really is Jeanette). I wonder what sort of wooing techniques Jeanette has in store for Simon.
peaceluvandchippettslolz chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
omg i love it totally awesome. keep going its getting really good. lolzpeace
Simply Enchanted chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Aww... Simon said he loves Jeanette! I hope everything works out for them. And Theodore and Eleanor too! Update soon! :)
Somnion chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Very nice! I can see some slight differences in plot when compared with Shakespeare's original but that's what makes it good; you won't know what happens next so I'm readying myself for some surprises. Looking forward to you're next update.

peaceluvandchippettslolz chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
LOVE IT. oncoure, oncoure,lolz jk but plez continue i really do love it. lolzpeace
ChipmunkfanNo.1 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I thought this chapter was really good! The names that Brittany and Jeanette took up were quite unusual, but they were still good.

I thought it was cute when Theodore admitted his feelings for Eleanor (he's not shy when it comes to that), and I reckon she feels the same way about him, or least she will when she sees him again.

Simon is still thinking about Jeanette, and I am glad he went to Dave in order to get closer to her and also to get away from the con-artist Harry. Dave is still nice, even if he isn't Simon's father in this story.

I think Harry is just conning Alvin into getting Brittany back. I'm sure when Alvin sees Brittany again he'll change his mind about bringing Jeanette and her to Harry, and I'll know the reason why.