Reviews for Sunshine and Shadows
CuppaTea13 chapter 16 . 1/27
You did so good!
Awwwww. Baby Cadence is the cutest thing ever!
Can't wait to read the next story!
CuppaTea13 chapter 15 . 1/27
I am quite literally sitting on the edge of my seat.
Angel and Buffy systematically taking down the Initiative is simultaneously awesome and heartbreaking. And oh my god- the gun went of! Next chapter next chapter next chapter next chapter
CuppaTea13 chapter 14 . 1/27
I'm wigging right now. Serious wiggage is going down.
I'm waiting for Angel and Buffy to rain down on the Initiative like hellfire. And I hope the whole damn complex burns.
CuppaTea13 chapter 13 . 1/27
Holy crap. You killed Xander and Anya.
Holy crap.
I'm in shock right back later.
CuppaTea13 chapter 12 . 1/27

I'm gonna read the next chapter now.
CuppaTea13 chapter 11 . 1/27
Willow- what a BAMF! seriously- applause for the witch. But Walsh is giving me the wiggins...which is not unusual when it comes to Maggie Walsh, but still- bonus points for creeping me out with the villain!
CuppaTea13 chapter 10 . 1/27
Ahhh! The Calddaugh ring! That ring is seriously one of my favorite parts of Buffy and Angel's saga. It is a symbol of them and the fact that it was so powerful it brought Angel back from hell is something that never fails to just make me fangirl in a big way. I'm so glad you included it!
Cordy's matured, I can see her and Buffy getting along better now. I liked her when she and Angel and that brother/sister relationship and then they turned romantic and things got weird and then there was the whole Connor thing which was even weirder and it was at that point that I pretty much 100% gave up on Angel (the show) and decided that Buffy was like lightening in a bottle- you can try to catch it again, but it'll never really work. Too rare a thing.
CuppaTea13 chapter 9 . 1/27
For the record, how you opened up the Angel and Oz patrolling scene was brilliant. :D I loved it to pieces. It was so much fun to read that, have this picture in my head of two demons prowling around Sunnydale causing trouble, and then have it turn out to be Angel and Oz. Discussing a baby. Those two are adorable. And Doyle's great. And now Angel's probably going to go into an over protective frenzy. He does that. It's simultaneously sweet and annoying. excellent work!
CuppaTea13 chapter 8 . 1/27
Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit.
I'm starting to wonder if Angel's getting some vamp superpowers back- like with the smelling there going to be more? It seems like it...but I'm not sure. OH well, only way to find out is to keep reading!
Aslo- the Joyce/Angel duo is seriously awesome. Those are two people you do not want to mess with. Especially when it comes to Buffy. Haha! And Oz. I love Oz. I hope we see more of him. He was such an awesome character. "We attack the mayor with hummus." Brilliant!
CuppaTea13 chapter 7 . 1/27
Ah! Now everyone knows about Bitty-Buffy/Mini-Angel (that still needs work)!
Aslo- Bravo to Doyle for cowing Xander. Someone needs to talk some sense into the boy.
Furthermore- super glad Doyle's around. I loved Doyle. Wish he could've lived. Wait. Are you going to kill Doyle? Oh, damn. I'm not sure if I can handle that...*bracing self for coming chapters*
CuppaTea13 chapter 6 . 1/27
Ohhhhh. So tense! Considering how many chapters there are left and the fact that this is the first in a series that all have Buffy listed as a character, I'm 99% certain she's not going to die. I am, however, vastly concerned about bitty-Buffy. Or bitty-Angel...which doesn't have the same ring to it. Mini-Angel? Teeny-Angel? Eh. I'll have to think on that. If it's even a boy...
Regardless- ah! Panic! Must click next!
CuppaTea13 chapter 5 . 1/27
To Giles we go!
I'm loving Angel and Riley interacting- I'm super entertained! And I totally agree with Angel and Buffy on the whole demons-as-lab-rats thing. It always kinda bothered me that none of the Scoobies (except Anya, and that was put in there as comic relief) took up issue with that. It freaked me out right from the get-go. Contributing to my dislike of Riley, I'll admit.
Awesome chapter!
CuppaTea13 chapter 4 . 1/27
Wow- the Powers predicted an early death for Angel?! Aw, crap.
Wait- early by whose standards? Cuz there's a lot of subjectivity here.
Anyways, brilliant chapter- I'm glad Angel doesn't like Riley. I don't either. ;) Did anyone though? I've been told there are people out there, but I haven't found any of them. Are they hiding from the rest of us? Did they form their own secret society with secret handshakes and stuff so they can identify each other and discuss Riley without scorn?
Who knows.
Anyways- brilliant chapter. I'm really loving how you're writing Angel- he's not getting happy all at once, still has his brooding tendencies, all that. So many people seem to assume that as soon as Angel's human he's suddenly perfectly happy 99% of the time. Nope. Angel secretly likes brooding. He's a bit of a masochist that way. Excellent work!
CuppaTea13 chapter 3 . 1/27
I'm surprised Angel isn't fighting Buffy on the slayer- since she's pregnant at all. But considering at this point the baby is literally only a few cells...probably not that much danger for it yet.
Also, I'm wondering if it really has fully sunk in.
Angel charming the pants off Joyce was so great- I'm surprised he didn't go into a huge discussion about art with her- it's something they both have in common. Aside from loving Buffy, that is. But, oh- it was so sweet.
CuppaTea13 chapter 2 . 1/27
Jerky Xander, jerky. I was always so annoyed with Xander and his attitude towards Angel. Especially after he got together with Anya because, hello- can you say hypocrite? Anya single-handedly started WARS, was way older than Angel, pretty safe bet she's got a higher body count, doesn't have any regrets about it really, and yet she's OK, while Angel who has the whole no-soul thing, who felt extreme amounts of guilt, was a no-go zone for Buffy.
Sorry- that turned into a bit of a rant. I actually do love Xander, but, like every person, he has his bad traits, and that one really riles me up. And I was so disappointed no one ever called him out on it on the show. And further more- EXTREME disappointment when the whole "Willow says kick his ass" thing came out how there was, like, 0% discussion or resolution over the issue. Like, I'm sorry- could we talk about that?!
Again, ranting, my apologises. I'm actually really happy with how you handled all the characters in this chapter, I think you got them spot-on. I look forward to Buffy resolving a lot of the tension with the others. :D Excellent chapter! And Giles! I love Giles. One of my favorite parts of the show was Buffy and Giles's father-daughter relationship, and then it got all messed up and he left and I just found it so unrealistic that Giles would ever leave Buffy and I couldn't quite believe in the character anymore after that. I loved the Giles/Buffy relationship and I'm fully convinced that had he been there during "Normal Again," it would've been easier for Buffy to believe in the Sunnydale world.
Sorry, ranting again. I should stop now. But you'll probably get another review like this because I cannnot control myself when it comes to BtVS, so be warned.