Reviews for Observations
Agent Beetle chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
you definitely got the pov down nicely great job
COOKIECHEESEMAN chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Well, you certainly kept Lute in character! Good stuff!

Apparently Artur fainting wasn't a indicator to Lute that she had maybe gone too far! And then barricading the door, heh heh!

What are the xx in front of the entries for? We may never know...

Humourous antics are always a bundle of joy.

10/10 Woo hoo!
ElwynWanderer chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Fabulous job! There isn't enough of Lute or Artur out there, but the fics you've done are valuable additions to the growing collection.
Silvara chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I. love. it. It just begged to be done. Thank you.
Measured chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This is utterly hilarious~ I was giggling the whole way through. Very, very Lute-like. Artur & Lute's supports (and Lute/Artur itself) was one of my favorite parts of Seima. Actually Lute in general was a favorite.

But yes, you captured her brilliantly here!
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This was hilarious! I love Lute so much, so I'm glad somebody finally wrote something about her...I don't see too many Lute fics around...

I really loved the style of this. You kept it very to-the-point, just as Lute would, and made it as hilarious as she would be (especially Entries xx6 and xx9!). It also had a surprisingly easy flow, considering that it was made up of a bunch of different entries. So good job with that!(And yes, although it is true that exposure is the only real way to fight a phobia, it's supposed to happen GRADUALLY. I guess Lute didn't get that memo, eh? Poor Artur! xD)

There were a couple lines I especially liked...like this: [(One might argue that I am forming an emotional attachment with my test subject, but I consider it a public service to cure his phobia.)] Hah, yeah right, Lute!

And this one made me literally lol: [However, I have barricaded the room from the outside, so to increase the effectiveness of the cure.]

Anyways, I really enjoyed this!

~Kender
GreatLight432 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh good LAWD! Seeing Lute and Artur discuss it during their(C level?) support conversation was beautiful in and of itself, but this research journal is icing on the cake. I too must encourage you to continue this...it's far too amusing to end here.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I feel downright evil for never having beaten FE8, but hell, Lute and Artur's supports were just so darned cute... How could I not ship them?

LMAO! Lute, trying to cure Artur of his phobia. Ahahaha!

I love this. Poor Artur, and Lute's so clueless but adorable and just... Ehehe. I love the way you write her. This was super awesome... I love it!

Cheers,

-Manna
Fyras14 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Hahaha! Same old Lute...brilliance can be funny some times, can it not? Anyway, good job with this one! If you are planning to continue this story, please do! Can't wait to read how the Lute researchs the "subject"...