Reviews for Naruto: Legacy of the Yondaime Hokage
midnightscar17 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
So is the main girl in this story sakura?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
your a fucking idiot not evan worth offending fuck this shit story and yorself while your at it im out of here
Silent Bunshin chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
I am pretty hooked on this story. I hope you decide to continue with it. I am interested in seeing where you take it.
mrpeeples chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I like it so far!
birthofthecool chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I started reading this story, because I thought it could be interesting if well written.
Well, the writing is okay, not fantastic but okay. What I couldn't stomach was that a guy gets executed for overcharging Naruto for a pencil.

Seriously what drugs were you on when you decided that was a sufficient reason for an execution?
Why not let someone beat Naruto near to death and then Sarutobi orders the culprit executed, that would at least make sense and would also make Naruto killing the next guy who wanted to do something similar even more understandable.

I'm sorry, but this was just too ridiculous to overlook.
leafstone chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
great story.
magic135 chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
when are you going to make more chapters? i want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Hi it's me again. You already know how much I like this story I just wanted to give you your 100th review so thank you again for this wonderful and original story. Menydragon5
magic135 chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
i like it
danijelearthdr chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
come on really its been to long we want a new chapter so please write more the story is realy good
danijelearthdr chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
i realy like the story plise write another chapter you said there would be lemons so continue with the story
Guest chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
men a good story i really like it sasuke is not with naruto and sakura please write another chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Well here I am the part that always makes me sad theirs no more chapters to read and it was only getting started I really want to see what happens next I can see you had so mushed planed and I wanted to read it all anyways thank you for one of my top 10 Naruto storys I've every read I just hope you haven't abandoned it cause it to good to stop here. Menydragon5
Guest chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
Hey me again and I just want to say that I really liked this chapter I would mention all the parts I liked but i'm to lazy sorry but I really do like this story so please keep going. Menydragon5
Guest chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
I really liked this one please keep writing this story and I'll see ya in chapter 12. Menydragon5