Reviews for Don't Sell Your Heart
bigvamsis chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Wow update soon please
06marie91 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
no offense, but that's kind of a random reason for an illegal relationship...it's not too big of an age difference, and she could wait til she's 18 to admit seeing him..lol
iamdarcie chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
I know I only contributed 7 reviews. I hope you will continue writting. It is a really good story. I hope I didn't offend with anything I wrote in my reviews.
iamdarcie chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
I wondered about birth control. It seems like this question is always asked. It wasn't a graphic scene, which I of love, but it makes me wonder.
iamdarcie chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
My computer died and then I forgot to finish reviewing chapters. It's been a while since you posted for your other stories and I was just hoping you are alive and well.
iamdarcie chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
I admit, I really hope Bella didn't do the dirty deed with Jacob.
iamdarcie chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
So sweet and sad at the same time.
iamdarcie chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
I am reviewing each chapter on the off chance that review count means something to you.

I still can't believe this story isn't off the charts for reviews.

I can't remember what made me want to read it but I am really glad I took a chance.
iamdarcie chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I just wanted to know where in the world this fic was hiding. It was really awesome. I read it several times.

It was really well written and I loved Bella and Edward. I loved the way they talked and touched. It was very intimate feeling without really graphic sexual scenes.

I don't know if it was a bad month when you were posting or maybe the story needs a better name and summary. My mind was blown with how few reviews this story has seen. I don't know if you stopped posting for this story because a lack of response but I am telling you this is really well written and worth continuing.

I was wondering if you would start posting again if your review count went up?
Samirabws chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
lovei t
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That was a great first chapter :)
PLEASE DELETE1 chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Ha, I'm listening to Something about Airplanes right as I'm reading this. What a coinkydink. Although I would have chosen President of What. Kind of. And then added more anger on Edward's part. Because I am really hating this Bella.

Good writing, but you are really rushing through all of the plot that should stretch over more chapters, especially the leading up to the breakup.
kimbella chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
is she 18 yet or not? and wats the problem now? even if shes not shell be pretty soon. i think every couple goes thru this so she needs to calm down...most guys get with girls younger than them so its not that weird. like my highschool sweetheart is 2 yrs older than me so there was a point where he was 18 and i was 16 ... nothingmade us seperate tho. even to my parents i kept it a secret because in the hispanic culture its a big deal to have a in my family it is. anyway..i dont see why they cant just be together...i cant wait to read more!
bairin breac chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
I'm not happy.

i mean yh they're together and adorable but... one small problem.

JACOB IS ALIVE!

Why?
jeni chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
this was good! so not expecting it!