Reviews for Dating An Urban Legend
Thomas Mc chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
Fixed the error. Thx for the heads-up
alonie21 chapter 16 . 5/9/2011
~ ~

It was during a quiz in the second week of one of their classes together that Alexander's gift became an issue. Their teacher had been a little unsure about it at first, but Jonathon had set his mind more or less at ease. The teacher had been wandering up and down the aisles during the test. He had stopped momentarily beside Jonathon when he suddenly flipped his test paper face down and looked up at the teacher.

you have a slight error on this paragraph, it is supposed to be johnathans gift not Alaxanders. (least I'm pretty sure) just thought you would want to know
FoxySonia chapter 17 . 7/20/2009
Very good chapter. This story was good, but I didn't find it as good as your other stories, I guess it's because of too much narration and not enough dialogue. It's like reading a synopsis of the events in the characters' lives. And the story seemed rushed at times, but the dialogue in it did have made the story enjoyable to read. I's sorry to say that I kinda lost interest after chapter 13 and took me weeks to come back here to finish reading the rest of the story. Still, it was enjoyable to learn more about Vincent's and Catherine's descendants. I still look forward to reading your future BatB stories.
FoxySonia chapter 16 . 7/20/2009
So many wedding. Nice chapter.
FoxySonia chapter 15 . 7/20/2009
Seem all the leonine males and their mates get young very young.
Sarai chapter 17 . 6/20/2009
To cute! Cannot wait for the rest.
VRB Mariposa chapter 16 . 6/19/2009
Good chapter with a totally shocking ending. However, I will reserve my reaction until Chapter 17, just in case you pull a fast one on me put a positive spin on the "comment".

More please, soon

Vanessa
Sarai chapter 16 . 6/18/2009
Uh oh, cliff hanger.
VRB Mariposa chapter 15 . 6/18/2009
Good chapter filled with lots of weddings.
Sarai chapter 15 . 6/18/2009
Glad you updated.
JUSTIN HUSTON chapter 14 . 6/17/2009
AW HOW SWEET
Sarai chapter 14 . 6/17/2009
Glad you updated.
VRB Mariposa chapter 14 . 6/17/2009
Aw! (sniff, sniff) that wwas a great chapter. It read more like something out of a Danielle Steele novel, then a story written by a guy. You are amazing.

Thanks

Vanessa
VRB Mariposa chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
Are they confusing Danielle for Alexandra? The chapter was pretty routine until the attempted kidnapped.
Sarai chapter 13 . 6/12/2009