Reviews for Everything Ends With Nny
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Lol love it so far!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2012
"I am a good scary neighbor man."

I love this, it's adorable... And made me laugh. Update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
"Bethany, I'm being kidnapped."

I laughed so hard at this chapter it was almost unbelievable. Keep it up!
ShadowCat98 chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
.MORE! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY OR NOT UPDATE!

XD

Shadow
Cindy Cerberus chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
Wow todd sure is moody
metasgirl chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
aw so cute! I usually dislike oc-oriented stories, but this one was so good, it's an exception! (I was actually thinking 'kiss... kiss!' when Bethany and Nny were about to kiss... lol)

please update!
YinYangSisters chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
I know you said there would be know official couple but I think Johnny and Bethany should be together coz there cute in the own...creepy...homicidal way. :) Great story can't wait for update
AllTooSure chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
Hopefully Shmee returns to this story, although it think it's unlikely what with his replacement being introduced and all. Please keep updating I cant wait to see how this will end.
pumpkinspice-unicorn chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
Ooh, I like the idea of Squee having a nanny! I do wonder what could be in that envelope. :D I'm looking forward to how this will progress, seeing as though this could be the most bizarre Christmas celebration I've heard of, with Bethany, poor Squee, and homicidal Johnny. Update soon, pretty please. :)
bloody raptor chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
That's so sweet
bloody raptor chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
i love it
Dirge for the Dead chapter 11 . 11/16/2009
Haha... wow. Awesomeness. I'm glad you redid this; the last chapter was... bad. Sorry. Wow, she's REALLY hyper here... O_o Nice. Keep writing!
KatzaManson chapter 11 . 11/15/2009
awesome story so far! can't wait for the next chapter 3
terribleramen chapter 11 . 9/29/2009
I didn't hate this chapter! It made me laugh...for some reason, ESPECIALLY the part where Johnny said: "You're high." and Bethany said: "You're JEALOUS." I laughed so hard there...

yes. Now, UPDATE PLEASE!
wuya6 chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
i can understand why u don't like this chapter. maybe u should rewrite it. that's what i'd do. got writers bolock? here's what i'd do. i read other fan fics that suits the genre of the story i'm writing. or i drink monster energy drin. gives me PLENTY of ideads!