Reviews for Kiki's Replacement Service
OneManShow chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
That was such a sad chapter! It was REALLY well written tho. I love this story so much. Please update soon so I can know that Ursula ends up okay. 3
G chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Wow, that was great! I like how Kiki is just human, and can't help but be envious of Xavier.
The part with Ursula was great too! I feel so bad for her losing her home.
A chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
That was so exciting! Please update!
A chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Ugh. UPDATE! UPDATE! YOU MUST UPDATE!
A chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That Xavier guy is nice, but also annoying. Im glad Kiki isnt an angel and is annoyed by Xavier, because I would be too.
This is really good! Im going to read the next chapter.
G chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Good work again. I thought her dream was just a metaphor... I didn't expect it to really happen!

Hmm.. will Kiki be able to team up with Xavier in time?
G chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wow!

This story is awesome. Kiki is definitely in character here! I like how the boy witch is the villain through Kiki's eyes, but he's really not that bad.

Keep it up!
TheSnarkKnight30 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I like the story so far. Can't wait to see what happens after the tital wave. Update Soon Please :)
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Good two chapters
PortgasDAva chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Please keep on writing this! i want to know what happens!
MrJLostInWords chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I loved this! You captured the personalities of the characters really well :-)

Please update.
OneManShow chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Ahhhh! You haven't updated in like a year! And this is how you end! Well. I did like it. Hope you update sometime. :) I would read it.
OneManShow chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Really good so far. All of the dialogue is totally believable and I can hear it in my head good with their voices and everything.
Auniqua chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I would hate to get replaced and I would be mad if my friends acted like I didn't exist