Reviews for How Justin Won Total Drama Action
JJB88 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Duncan won TDA not Justin and Beth's boy friend Brady is real.
musicstar5 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
And Gwen has been voted off too. I want Esquire to win. (SPOILER!)
jster1983 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
No Way Justin should win. I thought it was cowardly the way he made Gwen bust Trent when she had nothing to do with his cheating on her behalf. Justin should have done it himself or at least not make her bust Trent right after she had dumped him to teach him a lesson. Plus he uses people, is lazy, and has a whiny voice. It was better when he didn't talk. He also cheats more then Heather did. Once the whole series is over Gwen should win because of all the trouble she has been put through that or whoever wins should share it with her considering how she was mistreated by her so called friends.
paulinaghost chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I hope he wins to ) and if he whines up bald like heather thats not really a bad thing for guys as muck as girls. Think of Vin desial and alot of bald famous guys who look good that way. I'm a justin fan and I've been watching tda on youtube.
marlynnknowsbest101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Cool, but you know you are basically saying all the guys in that group of 13 are well, like Owen. Oh and dont forget that Gwen was voted off. You can see most of the episodes on (I think that is how you spell that website).