Reviews for The Retaliation of the Accomplice
Guest chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
I love this story! Booth angst is awesome. I really enjoyed "Are You Smarter Than A Serial Killer" as well. Keep writing! I think you should write a story about Zach. I love Zach. Desperately! I'd like to see him return in season 10. Can't wait for the next story. The furdbys await!
love2read2much chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Katie is so creepy...so delusional. Hope Brennan finds Booth soon
love2read2much chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
I like where this story is heading...Katie is a worry and I hope booth will be ok
love2read2much chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
What a tender booth and Brennan moment. I just loved the angsty/hurt comfort moment between them
love2read2much chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Poor Booth the nightmares must seem so real...I hope he does talk to Brennan about them
love2read2much chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I loved Zach . So glad he can offer Jack support from his phyc ward
love2read2much chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Great chapter. You made Caroline seem so real I could see her popping out of my computer screen. I think I am going to enjoy this story
BnBfanatic chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
Okay you better sit down! It's a review from BnB finally! Bet you never though you'd see the day! Sorry it took me forever to finally get to read your story. So far my fave parts were Booth's Dad calling him and being a jerk / the nightmares with skeletons signifying each person Booth killed as a sniper, and his confrontation with Hodgins. Well done and I look fwd to reading the rest!
Nedra1212 chapter 17 . 1/15/2010
What a wonderful ending! I can't believe you can wrap up such a great and detailed story in only 17 chapters. I'm always happy to read a good (but reasonable length) story. I love all your stuff, and if you're not going to post multi-chap fics, I'll gladly take some of your one-shots! those are good too! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 17 . 1/9/2010
Aw. that was a nice ending. lol. i just saw a rerun of "two bodies in the lab" today so i laughed when you commented on the pudding. XD beautifully writen fic. nice job. _

HIKARi
mendenbar chapter 17 . 1/9/2010
This has been a very good story. I liked the "Touched By An Angel" tie-in. Nice. Considering his lines of work, I would think that Booth would be very comfortable around Andrew, he would have seen him many many times.
leoshunny1985 chapter 17 . 1/9/2010
love it
Punky Misfit chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
Love this chapter. Very interesting - the whole "angel of death" scenario. :)
squirtbug158 chapter 16 . 12/9/2009
Wow! Another great story. Love the Touched by an Angel tie-in. Given Booth's faith, it's not out of place at all. I sincerely hope Andrew's little chat has the intended effect! All that Catholic guilt gets old after a while. I know; been there, done that!

And I KNEW there had to be an accomplice. I'm glad they caught the loony-tunes before Gravedigger II makes an appearance on the show. LOL!

Can't wait for more.