Reviews for As of Yet Untitled LoTRHP xover
Update, please~!
rhizz17 chapter 9 . 7/11
update please
Lulumo chapter 8 . 7/10
Well, that's was cruel... Harry never asked those gifts and they still give him without his saying and then ripped his identity and all that what makes Harry harry from him... his magic,past, humanity even name...
Konner2015 chapter 1 . 6/22
Will it be continue? I love it. Poor Draco got poked by Harry, haha. So, let me know when you update it!
Nadya chapter 9 . 6/8
Please continue to write this story. I love it!
Guest Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
this is very AU. All of the caracters are very OC and there personalitys are diferent. Like Legolas, why would he act so cold and cruel? And Gandalf is wise and smart, and here he acts like a litle kid all ecxited and not at all like himself.
Boromir isnt a jerk like that. And I dont think Galadriel would get so angrey and devastated ... Very OC.
Its an interesting idea for this story, but i feel like it could use a bit of editting.
Spottedmask12 chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
Awesome story so far! Please update soon!
Scalaiah chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
I fucking hate you! Why must every bloody story with Legolas and Harry and unfinished?! The few i came across which were finished were just not to my liking. But the others, that i like, these must be unfinished! Really?! Can't i find one that satisfies me? Is it so difficult to write? Hey, i mean i write too and have not finished my storys (not on though) but i do my best without any review and i am continuing of them! Sooo write this fucking good story.

And yeah i am a little bit sorry when your just out of ideas, but i am really frustrated
Bloody Bloody Baron chapter 9 . 2/18/2015
UPDATE! (please) (no, seriously)
wolf chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
good story continue
Angel SilverWinter chapter 9 . 1/8/2015
Great story
Allusive Ryder chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
update *sniff* i am really touched about all this. harry getting parental love. also how draco reacted to harry's death. i like this. update
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Mary Sue much! Yuck!
Skendo chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Bit miffed that Harry has lost his Wizarding magic, however good story :) keep it up!
Shadow315 chapter 9 . 6/14/2014