Reviews for As of Yet Untitled LoTRHP xover
Spottedmask12 chapter 9 . 5/2
Awesome story so far! Please update soon!
Scalaiah chapter 9 . 3/27
I fucking hate you! Why must every bloody story with Legolas and Harry and unfinished?! The few i came across which were finished were just not to my liking. But the others, that i like, these must be unfinished! Really?! Can't i find one that satisfies me? Is it so difficult to write? Hey, i mean i write too and have not finished my storys (not on though) but i do my best without any review and i am continuing of them! Sooo write this fucking good story.

And yeah i am a little bit sorry when your just out of ideas, but i am really frustrated
Scalaiah
Bloody Bloody Baron chapter 9 . 2/18
UPDATE! (please) (no, seriously)
wolf chapter 7 . 1/23
good story continue
Angel SilverWinter chapter 9 . 1/8
Great story
Allusive Ryder chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
update *sniff* i am really touched about all this. harry getting parental love. also how draco reacted to harry's death. i like this. update
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Mary Sue much! Yuck!
Skendo chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Bit miffed that Harry has lost his Wizarding magic, however good story :) keep it up!
Shadow315 chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
MORE SOON!

-shadow
Devil Lady Hitokiri chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
This end was very anticlimatic... Like, really. But, alas, have to live with it. No, seriously, I really enjoy this story, keep me happy this morning at work (kind of sad too). Onto the story.
Can't belive that Legolas was that weird with Harry, I mean, he's an elf! They're supose to be very kind beings, bla bla bla, but think back, Mirkwood was a very dark place... mhmm well, it actually was putting some spicy juice to the story. Boromir too, as well (totally him, in fact). And Draco was a surprise! A good one indeed, never thought about a Malfoy in Middle-Earth, very interesting.
What sad me more, though, it's that I'm not going to see the ending of this LegolasxHarry story, basically coz I'm a huge fan of this guys being together, and I was kind of enjoying this dark side of Legolas and really. Legolas suffering? Totally my type (hard to find one with this thing written on it) buut, gezh, sometime the plot bunnies just abandon us to ourselfs (a very sad thing indeed).
Well, that's all. Thanks for charing this short story with us :D Someday I'll go and read the others about Harry Potter that you got in here.
Bisous!
whrr.trudy chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
awww :)
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,553.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr