Reviews for Mailbox Full
heidipoo chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
LOL! I laughed so hard while reading this. Great job!
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This cracked my shit up! Hahaha
mysticmordrake chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Ugh. I'm afraid I'm going to turn into an obsessive Cody fan...oh wait.
Starkittie chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I just found this story and I absolutely LOVE the ending to it! This was great! So gonna read this one over and over. LOVED IT!
ambrosesaysnope chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
To: CodyRhodes/wwe

From: PricelessGirlfriend/netmail

I don’t like the way Randy touches you. Or whispers to you. If you’ve got something going on with him, tell me right now. Don’t worry, baby, I won’t be mad. I love you.

Sandy

this made me laugh, this was genius. haha. but wow, this girl is a psycho. if i were cody, i'd be afraid too. great job.!
QueenofYourWorld chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
HA HA HA

Love this part:

To: CodyRhodes/wwe

From: PricelessGirlfriend/netmail

Sandy

I think randy does favor cody than ted. Like when cody faced triple h he looked so worried and tried everything to get to him even if ted had to get hurt in the process. LOL

Great story.
xoxoAmberBabyGirlxoxo chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This is so funny.
RileyDixon chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
That was so hilarious! I feel so sorry for Cody!
KayQuinn chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I had a feeling that's how it would end and yet, I read it all and burst out laughing at the end. Amazing job 3 :-)
Ms.Alessandra chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
LMAO

This is really funny.
Little Miss Mizfit chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Funniest story ever.

EVER.
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
And Cody has yet to discover e-mail screening, or clicking the "delete" icon

"Who is this? You're starting to freak me out.", rational response FTW
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
ok seriously priceless girlfriend now not even i am that retarded, but then again, i hate email so there we go

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS SANDY GIRL I'M GOING TO KICK HER ASS

omg mack. my soul is crying right now. it is so wrong. wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

OMG SANDY STFU I DON'T LIKE THE WAY RANDY OR TED TOUCHES HIM EITHER BUT I DEAL WITH IT OMG SANDY YOU FICTIONAL WHORE I HATE YOU

AND SHE'S A BLONDE? CODY RHODES CANNOT DATE A BLONDE THEY COULD CLASH!

ugh i am so personally offended.

...

...

WTF

OMG

THIS WAS A RUSE

YOU MADE SANDY A BIG FAT FAIURE TURTLE

OMG MY AUNT'S NAME IS SANDY AND SHE'S BLONDE AND BUT THAT'D MAKE HER A COUGAR JUST LIKE BETH PHOENIX

D:
Azrael-013 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Duly reviewing. Kicker ending - it was absolutely hilarious. Bravo.
Kennedy.Is.Love chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
LMAO .. this was really god!