Reviews for A Lestrange Legacy
534667lc chapter 22 . 1/31
Loved your story , now favourited! Please make a sequel! .
TheoryOfFangirls chapter 22 . 1/14
Please say your doing a sequel, this sort is to good to stop
PinkFlowerBunny chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
i reread this story almost ever time i watch or read harry potter, and it is absolutely magnificent, and truly with that even after 5 years you could maybe, possible finish it? also, i couldn't pot this on chapter 14 because i already posted one there
PinkFlowerBunny chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Awww... why'd you have to stop it right here? It was getting so good and there are now 2 DH movies! Please write more! I'm begging you! It's too good to put down...
The Fictionist Aura chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
:) love it!
Katoo chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
Hahahahah Love it :D I hope she's going to be mad when she finds out about Voldemort and that they hate muggles and all.. XD Idk, do as youw ant , just think that would be fun :p

:d LOVE THE STORY x
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
Great chapter, I really enjoyed reading it and I liked how the relationship has progressed between Draco and Lilah.

Looking forward to reading more :)
Leanora chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
Great chapter. I wonder why Draco's demeanor changed...

I like her improv!
nemo0323 chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
ooooooo i really liked this chapter! Super good, update soon.
My Imperfect World chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
This is an amazing story since i really dont like ron and harry much i like snape voldy and draco more your a really good writer and you only had a few mistakes the anyone could make i wish i have your drive to post im always editing and rewriting and im driveling and im going to stop now okay.
nemo0323 chapter 13 . 7/19/2010
I really enjoyed reading this, I really like how Draco is so protective over her, and attempting to help her. I smiled whenever he was in the story, even if he was being a jerk. :D Keep it up!
XxLeopardPrintxX chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
Good chapter! Loved it!

Write more soon!

P.S. Love the banner! :)

-Michy
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
Again, a really good chapter. I liked it that you included Lucius into the story-I wonder what else he's going to do if he continues being included in your story. Keep up the good work, I look forward to you next update :)

Oh, and P.S, I really like the banner you created for 'A Lestrange Legacy' Great work, well done!
Leanora chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
Interesting Chapter!

I really liked Draco in this one!

Keep upu the good work!
thepotionsmaster369 chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
I'm enjoying this story :) original plot and a good portrayal of bellatrix. Your writing improves with every chapter.