Reviews for All Answers Are Wrong
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ohh... I loved that, honestly. Brings back memories and it was nicely executed. Totally believable and you really hit the mark there. Thanks a lot. :')
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Love it!
Butterfly Kitty chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I love this book! It's the best ever! And this fic goes nicely with it! D
LaChica17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I liked your story. It was very interesting. Is there any chance of a sequel or more chapters being added? Please let me know.
AmberStreaks11 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Nice! I love how you made it Sandy's POV, and it sounds like something Westing would say. You have all the characters down, and great grammar and spelling. Good work with this story, glad to see Westing Game finally has some stories. :) Keep up the good work. Amber
WindowChild chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This was awesome! I loved the thoughts on everything, and the narration. Very well done!
bean15 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
was just surfing for westing game stuff on a whim and found yours! this is great... it's nice to see this from sandy's point of view.

i love this book, and i think this little ficlet is completely perfect. you've got everyone's character down, and it's nice to see someone write with decent grammar for a change.

i'd love to see more westing game stuff from you... keep up the good work!

beanie
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Oh, that's really good! I'm, suprised this fandom sin't full to the brim . . . but whatever. That's not the point. The point is that your story was really good, ade sense, and IC. Yayz for you!