Reviews for Fighting to Breathe
Roberta chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
está ótimo, continue por favor (please)
ps: posso traduzir pra português e postar na minha conta de fanfics? eu darei os créditos pela fanfic, prometo
posso?
ps: realmente suas fanfics são as melhores que eu já li :D
Frakking Toasters chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
YAY! Another one down. I really loved it. xo
Dr.Horrible-Billy-Buddy chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
This was an amazing fic! Gosh really awesome job! Wow 25 chapters thats a lot of writing, i envy you. You captured the bous and bobby beautifuly, definatly going in my favorites :)
ccase13 chapter 25 . 3/31/2012
I'm glad they decided to take an actual fun vacation before jumping right back into hunting. They deserve a break sometimes.
ccase13 chapter 19 . 3/31/2012
I couldn't find the "a recipe for disaster" SPN fic by little miss bump that you mentioned but I did find a very nice one of that title by tribblemaster.

One of the really strange things about dialysis diets is that you have to soak potatoes and fresh green beans 8-12 hours in cold water to get the extra potassium out.

Dialysis patients are also forbidden dark sodas because they are super high in phosphorus ( healthy people can really wreck their phosphorus balance too, if they suck up large amounts of diet coke, pepsi etc.).
phyllis16 chapter 25 . 1/22/2011
hi i think i read this once before but it is so very good i read it again i dont know if i ever reveiwed your work, it is very good and i will be spending the next few nights reading.
Sparkiebunny chapter 25 . 11/26/2010
Wonderful story! Loved it! The Bambi comparison was great. Nice work! :)
CeCe Away chapter 25 . 10/17/2010
Another good one. Poor Sam has to go through so much. Wouldn't wish dialysis on anyone.
phyllis0016 chapter 25 . 9/26/2010
i enjoy your writingg very much
Yellowbulma chapter 25 . 8/16/2010
I can't remember if I have already reviewed this story, so sorry if I have. ;;

Another great SPN story I finished it in two days. -
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 20 . 3/30/2010
OMG, I did so much shameless out loud aw-ing at the end of this chapter! So cute and fluffy and sweet and hearwarming! :D
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
Kidney failure, on top of everything else thats happened to Sam? Poor kid just can't catch a break. Its a good thing all the stuff in your stories didn't really happen to Sammy, can you imagine how wrecked he'd be? LOL. But you are a fantastic writer and I love all your Sam-angst stories.
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
This chapter was both angsty and amusing. I felt sad and worried for Sam, but it was so hard not giggle everytime I read the words "killer rabbit". Loved the Bambi reference. I noticed you do a very good job of writing people stuttering. Most people overdo written stutters, but you get it just right.
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
This is really funny, especially for me because ever since that episode with the living teddy bear I've wanted to see Dean and Sam go up against a crazy rabbit. LOL.
JadeAlmasy chapter 25 . 1/10/2010
Awesome Ending to this story!

Jade