Reviews for Temptation
LoveGoodBooks chapter 9 . 1/14
Hi ! Love this story! So original a plot and an awesome concept. I want to encourage you to return to this story. For ideas I thought you could use the nightmare Yassan had near the end of trigger but make it about ya seen saving John in a impossible situation and johns regret that such a promising student was being twisted by the organisation he belonged to without opportunity for teaching him morals along side all his other studies, but giving him the chance, independence and support to make the disissions himself about what work to do once he completed his training. Having met one other individual in Scorpio or another in his work with other intelligence agencies with similar thoughts and ideas they came up with the idea and started training people who showed potential in all fields to become elite, independent but supported. The no leaders prevents the climb to the top but also allows support on a set system of equality. Just some ideas. I REALLY hope you return to this great story. :)
Nightshade2412 chapter 9 . 9/5/2016
Okay, so looking at the last-updated date I can see that you've practically abandoned this, but unfortunately for you I REALLY LIKE THIS FIC! So I'm going to review and hope you pick it back up ;)

Firstly, you made me laugh! It was mostly Seth Malatov grumbling to himself about the "fancy-schmancy" new organisation. I found that funny. But, y'know, if you want a really scary villain you might have to make another cos Seth seems a bit of an idiot.

Also, I love SHADOW. The code-names are really cool. I'm curious about the meanings, especially Hamid, Fanghuang and the Japanese guy, so it would be great if you told me.

And then Miss Bedfordshire - when she entered I basically laughed and shout-whispered "I love this twist!" Perhaps you could have something about her background. She could have worked with Cossack and Hunter on a mission? And she should so have a code-name too. Something academic-related maybe?

Please come back to this. Maybe start by rereading it, see if you feel inspired. Since you asked for ideas: Alex making a friend at camp? SAS searching for rogue agent? The sniper at the start could have actually been sent by a fourth party who really do want him dead? John survives?

Well anyway. I live in hope. Great story.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Maybe you could have a scene depicting John telling Yassen his idea, right after they were hunted down by the enemy (MI6, or SCORPIA) and John explains everything.
anybodynobodysomebody chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
maybe john was also used worldwide like alex and became too well know then he joined scorpia and all those people became his enemy in scorpia he joined with a few other people and some of his more trusting old contacts and together thet saw the value of privacy 2 of them fake their deaths bought the island and began recruiting people whilst john stayed in scorpia feeding minimal info to MI6 and telling his friends about the training methods. then MI6 faked his death and he went to france to mislead MI6 and was then going to disapear to the training centre however he got killed oon the way.
i cant think of an action scene right now but will inform you if i do
MLM24 chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Please continue this! I love that you threw Alex another option other than mi6 or scorpia! I loved the plot twist of bedforshire being there! Please finish this!
Kitkatrox chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
lol i love stand offs:D
amazingakita chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
well, yassen and john were assassins together, weren't they? so there could be a first meeting style thing? where john tests yassen? and the inspiration for shadow could be that they saw how dreadfully SCORPIA/MI6 treated everyone, so faked their deaths, and formed shadow?

good luck writing this!
WilliamRider chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Updated last time in 2009.. well, I guess an update now is kinda out of the question? I'd love one anyway, so please, do update. :)
White chocolate cheesecake chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
I really like the story I think the way you ended it could be a suprise attack on Alex by k unit who were recruited or something and then maybe in four years when Alex is fully trained Tom joins in as a hacker by hacking shadows database for an audition and jack an amazing lawyer gets recruited to resolve legal issues. Just some fun ideas
Druitt chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
...

...

Nothing for three years and it ends with that?!

*deep breath*

I'm good, I'm calm...

I love trigger but this is just, tons of yassen and awesomeness!

Sooo...any creative juices? Any...at all?
IWannaLightsaber chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Ahhhhh! That is amazing! OMGosh what a twist... I love it! I never have been happier to see Yassen.
I just had to write a little review for this chapter it was really amazing I liked the way you wrote Alex seems very in keeping with everything he's been through. Anyways-Awesome job!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
On hiatus?
slioe chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
32-star chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
Please update this story, its one of my absolute fravorites!
Antique Doll chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
You should definitely update both this AND trigger, your stories always incorporate Yassen into the story in the best way possible.