Reviews for Falling Through The Cracks
Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
This is so great. Imagine if John were this enlightened, and the angels and demons would leave Sam alone. If only! xo
Skye1963 chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
I liked this story. It was very sensitive and caring. thank you!
animefighter2468 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Even thou it was a short fic I enjoyed it alot :D but I coudn't believe they toke sam :( but I really wanted to know how they got sam since he was protective costody and stuff but I enjoyed it :)
Ellie Clemons chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
yay! Happy ending :)
arilaen chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Love it! Poor Sammy! But I'm glad he had the strength to tell them!
ChelseaWinchester chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
I liked it though but it sorta made me mad that they didnt figure out what happened sooner...
I-Get-Bored chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Good fic, I like he foster care idea D

But ne thing I found offensive was the 'typical lower class' sterotype. I may be lower class, but that generalisation is wrong. Toff.
samgirl19 chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
and my parents been doing foster care for 3 yrs now and i tell u the kids that passed through our homes i felt sad and i felt their pain. some of the kids that my parents fostered came from abusive home and some of them u can tell they suffered trauma from it. my parents do the other part of dcf they do the theraputic program where kids need alot of help and right now we have a 8 yr old girl who been with us since she been 6 yrs old and soon she will be adopted and i love her so much. my parents fostered i think 10 to 15 kids from babies to teenagers and some of those kids didnt stay long in out house due to some of there issues or my mom couldnt handle it but it only happened once it was when she had the baby and her sister but my aunt who also does foster care took them and she had them for 1 yr but their grandmother in ny was granted full custody of them and i tell ya it was sad and hard for my aunt and her ex-husband because they took care of them and they loved them so much but they knew that they would be taken care of by there grandmother. my other aunt also does dcf and she has 3 girls that are biological and she adopted 3 lil girls one is black skinned and 2 are sisters both adopted 3 yrs from each other 1 is 4 yrs old and the other is 2 yrs old and all 3 are adopted and she has a 14 yr old boy who she had since he was 9 yr old but he doesnt want to be adopted but i think he might change his mind
samgirl19 chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
woow this is a sad story and reading this made me kinda teary eyed poor sam for what the foster family did to him. my whole family from my mom side does foster care and o
LuckyMe1 chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
I liked this story and yes it was to short. Have you considered a sequel, maybe sometime later where he meets up the foster parents again? Just a thought.
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
great fic... good relief from growing pains, where john dismissed sam when he was nearly raped...
bia1007 chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Aww, wow thank you so much!, but it’s always a pleasure to review your stories, totally addicted to your writing!

Loved the ending here, especially when Sam told Dean about the torment he had to endure, a very quiet, tender moment and Dean reacted just the way his little brother needed it, with endless patience and love, just holding him and letting him cry, great and special scene! And John proved to be a good father for both his sons, he didn’t blindly seek revenge but actually comforted Dean and now tries to give him and Sam the normal life they deserve, really like this thought! A huge thank you for this story!

Do you think about writing a sequel?; I’d love to read about their new life, think for Dean it wouldn’t be that easy to adjust and John can’t live without the hunt for too long :)
azab chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
great ending :
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I really wanted to read this, but the way you spelled Nikki and Laurie is the same as me and a close family friend. (We're both female.) But I did skim through the chapters, and it looks like a good story, sorry I couldn't read it though. Kinda freaked me out. I know, I know... I'm a weird ass freak! lol
bia1007 chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
So great Sam is getting better and coming home, feels just wonderful! Very glad it was Dean he opened up to, an essential moment for both I believe – I wasn’t really aware how guilty Dean felt about the day when Sam was taken from them and he had to search for his baby brother all alone while John was missing, how desperate he must have felt. So looking forward now to read about Sam’s healing time at home and I definitely hope for a huge brother moment! Enjoyed this chapter very much and think the bullet point like style you use is just perfect for this story!