Reviews for Cullen Manor
dinaadc10 chapter 25 . 10/22/2010
Ok, I am now upset! I had thought that u had forgotten this story, now I see it's completed and there is a sequel? Gosh, you leave to another fandom and get disconnected from EVERYTHING! the good news, now I could read some more :D Great job anyways
CollapsedSociety chapter 25 . 9/5/2010
AMAZING

ariel XD
Pixielot chapter 23 . 7/29/2010
I love the "we all died that night" chapter. it was really good.

the rest of the story is nice in a weird kind of way.
xJaimieP94x chapter 23 . 5/30/2010
I think the story was good, and I'm happy it turned out to be a happy ending.

The only things though I would say was the developement of BxE's relationship at the start, because it seemed quite random when they fell in love instantaneously.

Also, what happened to Jessica? I know she wasn't important to that part of the plot but I guess she was just to interested in watching the Titanic lol.

Anyways, i still thought it was a good story with a good plot, but i think if it was somehow improved, it would be really good.

I'll be reading the sequel, summary looks interesting :)

Jaimie x
neongreenleaves chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
I read the tell tale heart... it was uh...intersting
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 25 . 2/21/2010
whats going to happen to the others?
21nikki21 chapter 25 . 2/6/2010
Yes! Sequal ! Lol Ima read right now ... Ps srry I haven't Ben reading/ talking to you schools been hectic
superZODAMnova chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
i see, so you played Nancy Drew Blackmoor Manor huh? Guess that from the 'singing stairs'.
siobhan.22 chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Great
siobhan.22 chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Great
Thisfeelingisforever chapter 24 . 11/14/2009
So.. That story is amazing.. The preview might help people give you suggestions for a title..
supernaturalcreatures-arehot chapter 17 . 11/8/2009
love it
Meg Fiction chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
nice job :]

this is a great idea for a story, by the way. really original.

im off to read more...
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 25 . 11/2/2009
AWESOME
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 24 . 10/29/2009
I don't have a title suggestion, but i have a title choosing method... Read through your first chapter, or cullen manor even, find a phrase that sums up the story, yet is really meaningful... hope that helped!