Reviews for Lucky To Have A Sister Like You
Aww
Dejon chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
It's good
Sorrowxdarkness chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Well after reading it... I must say..." Sweet but short" like cupcakes... Kimi is definitely a sister to have and Chuckie is definitely lucky to have a sister like Kimi. Nicely done with your short story, hopefully you write some more.
-B.E.R.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
even in a simple micro-story like this, u captured everything I love; Chuckie and Kimi's sibling bonding, with a hint of Tommy/Kimi and Chuckie/Lil added in!
E.S. Fenrir chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Well that was sweet.
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
very cute!

i love kimi! and chuckie is the best!
YouGotBurned chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
ugh I hate that too! Great story :)
Night's Apprentice chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
this was so cute :)
soft words and airy touches chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
dude.

dude.

i love chuckie / kimi (sibling fics, NOT incest) & i love their friendship / siblingship. is that a word?

oh, well, that is not the point!

the point is, you did an AMAZING job. like, i wanna favorite this a bajillion times. but i can't, so i'll only do this once. (;
LoversForeverTogether chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Omg! I did the same thing too! I watched every episode of All grown up on netflix just so I could read these fanfictions! And I would love to have Chuckie as my brother...or my boyfriend, but NOT at the same time. Either, or. :D oh! And I noticed you put a little Chuckie/Lil in there, also. THANK YOU! What is up with all these people and their Angelica/Chuckie love? Ugh. I was trying so hard to find one that had C/L and I am so glad this one does! :D you should definitely keep writing Rugrats/All Grown Up! I love the oneshot! :)
PurlpePanda605 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was super cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Aww cute!
going-rogue2374 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
how sweet! I wish I had a brother like Chuckie,but i don't think my family would approve of me snogging my brother :P
leafs nation chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Hey, nice sibling fic!

People should really put some of these on more often.

Anyway, great job!