Reviews for Lynne's AU Ending to The Marriage Stone
Monciak chapter 66 . 5/17
Great chapter:) But I wonder did Voldemort died or was he banished somewhere and is alive?
Juuna chapter 66 . 5/10
Awww !
I'm so happy to found a new chapiter ! So great ! An d I love your idea for Merlin's favor not to be about power but knowledge instead ! Really good idea !
I can't wait to read the two last chapiters ! It will feel so strange to reach the end of this story... almost feel sad !

thank a lot ! and hope to read you soon !
7orion7 chapter 66 . 5/3
I have finally made it through the whole story starting with Ms. Darcy's through to the end of yours. Your continuation dovetails so well into the orginal it is practially seamless. Congratulations on a wonderful job! I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Thank you for all your hard work.
Elena chapter 66 . 4/25
I was reading the Russian translation of this incredible work untill the last chapter came. Obviously was too impatient to wait for interpreters to finish their job, so read the original version. What can I say, it's simply amazing. Thanks to author for not giving up and continue writting.
ripper34 chapter 66 . 4/13
Great story
Kintama-Hime chapter 66 . 4/11
Wonderful! Thanks so much for writing this. I really enjoyed this plot and was pleasantly surprised at the outcome of the final battle. I particularly enjoyed your characterization of Voldemort, Fudge, Vernon and Petunia. Neville's plot was nicely done. I'm so pleased for both Longbottoms. They're formidable characters!

Some of the Voldemort scenes were hilarious! His one-way conversation with "the grim" and "feral werewolf" and his TV addiction were great highlights.

I can't wait to see what happens next with Petunia. All those scenes where she experienced discomfort were very satisfying, although I'm not 100% sure she related her experience to the years of hell Harry spent with the Dursleys. I had such high hopes for her when she befriended Amaranth, but when Vernon woke up, I felt her character regressed a little. Now, I'm curious as to what she will do.

I also congratulate you on the development of your writing style, in particular the use of snappier and more interactive dialogue.

Anyway, I'm super-grateful that you continued the Marriage Stone. Great job!
caroldi chapter 66 . 4/10
donde esta la continuación?, por favor no me digas que lo has dejado asi y no piensas hacerle un final redondo, me he leido todo tu fic en 3 dias, jejej cada ratito libre que tenia me conectaba para continuar la lectura, por favor términalo.

gracias.
besos y abrazos
Sweetdoggie chapter 66 . 3/14
Good job on the final battle! You've put a ton of work into this story and you've done a very fine job with it. Did you stop posting updates on the yahoo site? I hadn't looked for anything for a long time because I was used to the update notifications. As I recall, there was a ton of spam coming through on that group. Anyway, glad to see you are writing again and finally pulling out of the damage done by that superstorm.
adafrog chapter 66 . 3/8
Very good addition. Thanks.
Karen J chapter 66 . 3/8
I'm so grateful that you haven't given up on the story. I can't wait to see how it ends. Thanks so much. I am still worried about the person that lead the death eaters through the wards.
This has been a delightful story. I hope you continue to write for those of us who love to read. I'm sure ms. Darcy would consider this a tribute to be proud of.
Myflowersaresodead chapter 66 . 2/22
Great chapter! You did very well with Harry's duel :) Not too much drama but yet not a quick fix. I liked the way Severus contribution come to be of real significance and that Dumbledore chosed to tell everyone about it.

Now I long for the next chapter even though it's kind of bittersweet knowing that we are on the edge of this incredible story. One day I might even print every chapter so that I can read it pretending it's a real book :) I am curious about how many pages this story can cover ;) I know it will take a lot of ink at least - but so worth it to have the letters on paper ;)

Jennifer from chilly Sweden (but got a lot warmer when I realised there was an update!)
gunnsmoke chapter 66 . 2/22
i was so surprised to see an update. Thanks for your wonderful story. I decided to read the story over from the beginning. It was thoughly enjoyable. I read in the author notes about m-preg. Thanks for not giving on to others opinions. Looking forward to more of your work.
V.M Potter-Black chapter 66 . 2/21
I am so happy to see an update to this story. I loved this chapter. I can't wait to read more
omnomphenomenon chapter 66 . 2/20
aaa Yessss.. I have long been waiting in anticipation for this next chapter
1,388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »