Reviews for Lynne's AU Ending to The Marriage Stone
BAFan chapter 66 . 8/25
Um, okay . . . Is this all there is? It doesn't seem finished. Well, kudos to you for tackling this monster task even though knowing you wouldn't be able to please everyone. Bravo and job well done!
BAFan chapter 48 . 8/25
Had to correct a typo my auto-correct foisted on me. It should have been "couldn't-find-his-ARSE-with-both-hands."

Also, I forgot to say that it would have been better to ward the Floo in the Prime Minister's office NOT to let Fudge back through it once he came through, and then have Petrificus or Incarcerous charms waiting for him. That would almost certainly have enabled the Aurors to take him in custody. Instead, he escaped - again.
BAFan chapter 47 . 8/25
"Millicent Enderlee was Cornelius' kind of lady. She wasn't going to stand a chance."

Hmm. Maybe. Or maybe not! I would love to see Fudge's dastardly plans get blocked because she's immune to the Imperius, like Harry. Not likely, I know, but a person can dream. BTW, this version of Fudge is quite different from the usual cowardly, couldn't-find-his-arise-with-both-hands bumbler we usually see in fanfic! A frightening change!
BAFan chapter 42 . 8/24
Loved the introduction of the Princes in the Tower into this story - especially since it absolves Richard III of their murders!
BAFan chapter 39 . 8/24
Very interesting couple of chapters here. Not that they haven't all been interesting, but the Great Muggle Awakening (as I've decided to call it) was especially so. I was eagerly awaiting Vernon's reaction to finding himself surrounded by "freaks," and of course he reacted as expected.

I have mixed reactions to the revenge taken by Remus, Sirius and Severus. Dudley and Vernon certainly deserved some kind of punishment for the way they treated Harry. I'm just not sure the session in the RoR accomplished that, especially since they won't remember it. I did like Severus's idea of constricting their ability to breathe whenever they speak badly of Harry or act hostility towards him. That was great!

You did your research on the Queen, to know that when she was a young girl she was called Lilibet! I remember reading about that in a book written by the princesses' governess, many years ago.
BAFan chapter 19 . 8/24
No. Huh-uh. I've been reading this with appreciation, along with some melancholy because we'll probably never know how Josephine Darcy had originally intended for it to go, but I have to comment here.

Remus slapping Petunia earlier was jarring enough, but she had been actively provoking him. However, for Arthur to just haul off and hit her so hard that she suffered a broken jaw and, as we learn later, a cracked skull from her head hitting the floor when he knocked her down - no. Sorry, but I can't buy that. Giving her a verbal dressing-down or even yelling at her, yes; I can totally see that and would have cheered him on. Punching her in the face with no immediate provocation to do so (remember, Petunia had only said her name, nothing else, no offensive remarks at all), no.

Sorry, but no way.
You are now my best friend! When the marriage stone was left in completed I about died, so when I found this I just about worshipped you!
Thank you so much!
Don chapter 66 . 8/11
Please Update
Please update it has been seven months since the last update.
Booderdo chapter 66 . 7/13
Love what you have done with this story. I have recently suffered a personal tragedy and reading your story has been a blessed escape from the sadness that is my reality. I look forward to your concluding chapters. I hope all is well in your life and you have my sincere thanks for your conclusion to the marriage stone.
777angeloflove chapter 66 . 7/11
awesome story~! please update~!
rosebud90 chapter 66 . 6/27
U story was good can't wait till u update again so I can read more
rosebud90 chapter 40 . 6/26
I love story can't wait till I read more of your story
Gustavia chapter 66 . 5/27
You are a gifted and talented writer.

I commend you on the story and most of all sticking to your guns and being true to the plot of Josephine Darcy. I'm so glad you ruled out MPREG as she stated in this story it simply was not possible

I loved your take on the knowledge rather than power sharing as this made Merlin Favour all the more personal and unique to Harry and Severus. If Harry and Severus to have a child through squib surregacy can that child get a "bloody teddy bear"

I wonder about your plans for Petunia and Dudley?

I am very happy about her friendship with the kindly but well connected squib. Petunia may be facing financial hardship even if Vernon was insured it still will not bring in the regular income she was used to. Will Dudley become a little more bearable as he seemed fascinated with the wizerding world and the castle.

Poor Harry and Severus no escape from fame LOL.

The inclusion of the Royal Family was good and the Prime Minister was also well done. A little worried that the PM was able to call troops to Battle without a Parliamentary vote even in a closed session but poetic licence should be allowed in fiction.

A very minor point and my apologies if it has been brought up before but British children use MUM not MOM.

I don't know if this is where Josephine would have taken the story or not BUT this is the most plausible of all those that I have read but still feels as if there is a fresh set of hands writing this. I like all the others don't know what happened to Josephine Darcy if she is even alive today or not but no matter I truly feel she would be proud and honoured that you have not only continued the story but have done so in a way that does not diminish the original and only enhances the plot. You have shown her a great deal of respect by sticking to the plot and universe she created in The Marriage Stone.

I look forward to your updates as and when you are able

I thank you for sharing your time and your work it is very much appreciated.
Monciak chapter 66 . 5/17
Great chapter:) But I wonder did Voldemort died or was he banished somewhere and is alive?
1,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »