Reviews for Lynne's AU Ending to The Marriage Stone
rattgirl chapter 66 . 10/2
Every time I reread this work I find new reasons to love it. I appreciate the time it takes you to write. Hopefully you can find the time to finish. Thanks
Please update it has been eight months since the last update.
Kaze no Himitsu chapter 66 . 9/17
Was a good followup but its still missing a forever happy ending
Jeanetter chapter 66 . 9/3
Just finished chapter 66 aka 143. Thank you for taking on this story so we could have closure. Cant wait til you find your ending.
BAFan chapter 66 . 8/25
Um, okay . . . Is this all there is? It doesn't seem finished. Well, kudos to you for tackling this monster task even though knowing you wouldn't be able to please everyone. Bravo and job well done!
BAFan chapter 48 . 8/25
Had to correct a typo my auto-correct foisted on me. It should have been "couldn't-find-his-ARSE-with-both-hands."

Also, I forgot to say that it would have been better to ward the Floo in the Prime Minister's office NOT to let Fudge back through it once he came through, and then have Petrificus or Incarcerous charms waiting for him. That would almost certainly have enabled the Aurors to take him in custody. Instead, he escaped - again.
BAFan chapter 47 . 8/25
"Millicent Enderlee was Cornelius' kind of lady. She wasn't going to stand a chance."

Hmm. Maybe. Or maybe not! I would love to see Fudge's dastardly plans get blocked because she's immune to the Imperius, like Harry. Not likely, I know, but a person can dream. BTW, this version of Fudge is quite different from the usual cowardly, couldn't-find-his-arise-with-both-hands bumbler we usually see in fanfic! A frightening change!
BAFan chapter 42 . 8/24
Loved the introduction of the Princes in the Tower into this story - especially since it absolves Richard III of their murders!
BAFan chapter 39 . 8/24
Very interesting couple of chapters here. Not that they haven't all been interesting, but the Great Muggle Awakening (as I've decided to call it) was especially so. I was eagerly awaiting Vernon's reaction to finding himself surrounded by "freaks," and of course he reacted as expected.

I have mixed reactions to the revenge taken by Remus, Sirius and Severus. Dudley and Vernon certainly deserved some kind of punishment for the way they treated Harry. I'm just not sure the session in the RoR accomplished that, especially since they won't remember it. I did like Severus's idea of constricting their ability to breathe whenever they speak badly of Harry or act hostility towards him. That was great!

You did your research on the Queen, to know that when she was a young girl she was called Lilibet! I remember reading about that in a book written by the princesses' governess, many years ago.
BAFan chapter 19 . 8/24
No. Huh-uh. I've been reading this with appreciation, along with some melancholy because we'll probably never know how Josephine Darcy had originally intended for it to go, but I have to comment here.

Remus slapping Petunia earlier was jarring enough, but she had been actively provoking him. However, for Arthur to just haul off and hit her so hard that she suffered a broken jaw and, as we learn later, a cracked skull from her head hitting the floor when he knocked her down - no. Sorry, but I can't buy that. Giving her a verbal dressing-down or even yelling at her, yes; I can totally see that and would have cheered him on. Punching her in the face with no immediate provocation to do so (remember, Petunia had only said her name, nothing else, no offensive remarks at all), no.

Sorry, but no way.
You are now my best friend! When the marriage stone was left in completed I about died, so when I found this I just about worshipped you!
Thank you so much!
Don chapter 66 . 8/11
Please Update
Please update it has been seven months since the last update.
Booderdo chapter 66 . 7/13
Love what you have done with this story. I have recently suffered a personal tragedy and reading your story has been a blessed escape from the sadness that is my reality. I look forward to your concluding chapters. I hope all is well in your life and you have my sincere thanks for your conclusion to the marriage stone.
777angeloflove chapter 66 . 7/11
awesome story~! please update~!
1,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »