Reviews for Lynne's AU Ending to The Marriage Stone
Mrpoch chapter 69 . 6/20
Thank you for giving us a wonderful ending.
Brie chapter 66 . 1/25
Such amazing battle! But I have a question.
Maybe it will be answered later, or I just missed it, but who was a traitor that brought death eaters through wards?
ShineOfRainbow chapter 21 . 1/14
Stopping reading because I just had to comment. Your character development and cuts to Petunia are PERFECT, this chapter put a damn bow on it. I found JosephineDarcy's story a few days ago and binged the lot, and stumbled on your continuation while checking a stat. I am beyond impressed how you have picked up and carried on the tone of an already-established work, and am thoroughly enjoying your story. You're awesome.

Regards,
S
HoneyBear84 chapter 69 . 1/3
Loved it, but wish u'd put abit about Harry and Sev's Children and if Sirius and Remus ever had kids. Also did Sirius ever grow up and except Harry and Sev's Relationship and that they r happy and in love with each other!
HoneyBear84 chapter 59 . 1/3
Princes Harry and William as Squibs not muggles
Guest chapter 69 . 12/14/2017
Your story has been a brilliant read. I wish you would write more adventures for us to grow through. Thanks so much.
Kimmytrainer chapter 46 . 11/29/2017
Whew thank goodness!
Kimmytrainer chapter 45 . 11/29/2017
Why the hell didn't Amelia meet with the Prime Minister?
Kimmytrainer chapter 43 . 11/28/2017
Meh. Really irritated with hateful muggles and Fudge.
Kimmytrainer chapter 41 . 11/28/2017
Good luck to Harry. This kind of thing wouldn't embarrass me now, but I don't remember if it would have when I was 17. Hmm... I don't think so. Younger than that, it definitely would have, but now I'm rather shameless XD it's really fun to mess with my friends by mentioning things they'd consider to be of a personal nature. Very amusing.
Kimmytrainer chapter 40 . 11/28/2017
It just crossed my mind that muggleborn children would have woken with the magicals, yet there was never any mention of them. There should have been searches, just in case a magical baby was left with sleeping muggles; unlike the muggles, an awake child would not have been put under stasis, so he or she would have died. I suppose I can assume that the necessary precautions were taken and move on with the story.
Hmm, it seems Dudley has a small chance at not being a horrible person. I hope Petunia frees herself from Vernon and stays in the magical world. I know I keep saying that, but I can't stop wishing for it.
Kimmytrainer chapter 39 . 11/28/2017
I'm glad at least someone's happy. Really hoping Petunia and Vernon split so that Petunia can stay and become a witch.
Kimmytrainer chapter 38 . 11/28/2017
I think "father" is a little formal for Dudley. And I'm starting to pity Petunia. Sigh. Hopefully Vernon and Dudley don't get themselves killed going after Harry...
Kimmytrainer chapter 37 . 11/28/2017
Oh my. It just crossed my mind that Vernon and even Dudley could reject Petunia if they find out she has magic, even if she's only a squib. I was wondering how she'd be able to live in the magical world when her husband and son are muggles, but I suppose that's one option. Not a good one (well, no Vernon would be a good option for anyone, although Petunia and Dudley may not think so), but still an option.
Kimmytrainer chapter 36 . 11/28/2017
Oh no I'm nervous! I knew that realistically you'd have to reveal magic, although it was fun to contemplate ways to trick the muggles, but now that they're all going to wake up... And what of Vernon and Dudley? Will you write about the Dudley in cannon who doesn't hate Harry anymore after the dementor attack? Or will both of the Dursley men be pigheaded asses? I hope Dudley is somewhat chill about magic by now... At least Petunia has improved some. I really hope she decides to take part in the magical world even after her husband and son wake up.
1,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »