Reviews for Lynne's AU Ending to The Marriage Stone
LordThingy69 chapter 69 . 8/24
Bravo! Loved the whole story! Brilliant!
Lord Thingy69 chapter 5 . 8/3
Ooooooh! this is gooooood!
Lord Thingy69 chapter 3 . 8/2
Enjoyed this chapter very much.
Lord Thingy69 chapter 2 . 8/2
This is the second chapter I've read, and I'm loving it. It's a bit off, in terms of style of Darcy, but I can see her influence. Great work!
K-no-uta chapter 1 . 7/24
I've not read this yet (!) but I had a look at some comments to see how reactions were so far and if I should dare to give it a try or not. I think I might. But not right now. Still I'd like to leave this here for other readers:

Josephine Darcy, the autor of the original had posted an Update at 22nd of November 2016 that she's not dead. Since rumors came up. And that she might eventually finish this. That she has two unfinished chapters an ending in mind and would try to finish it and then post it all in one go for personal reasons, which you can read in chapter 78 update of her original post :) Just to not have the "she died in 2013" rumors go any further.

See you again whenever I get to read this. ;)
Lord Barinthus chapter 6 . 7/22
I really wanted to read a continuation of the original fic, but this has been difficult to read, what with multiple speakers having their dialogue lumped into single paragraphs instead of indivual paragraphs, and this fic hasn't held true to the personalities and voices of the characters established in the original. Won't be able to continue, unfortunately.
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 7/22
Good Lord, I think this chapter had more exclamation marks than the entire original fic had combined, lol. Obviously a different author is going to have a different narrative voice, but it's a bit distracting. I'll have to get used to it.
hanka1515 chapter 1 . 7/15
Hello Lynne,
My name is Hanka and i want to copy your AU Ending to The Marriage Stone in czech language to application called wattpad. Of course I will writte there that is not written by me. In information about story will be your name and name of girl who translate it.
I will be plesured if you gave me your agreement.
Hanka
becgate chapter 69 . 7/14
Awesome continuation! I love that it is so long and everything was well thought out. You did a great job!
It was a lovely if not exceedingly long read.
Really Sirius chapter 58 . 6/27
Its getting really irritating that really no one has addressed the fact that siruis has essentially become an irrational liability to harry, constantly adding drama because he has zero self control and irrational hatred when it comes to severus. Its war time and all he does is act like a childish bully about severus, peter petigrew was a gryffindor not a slytherin yet his childlike hatred of slytherin as all evil hasnt budged, he raged to remus against Severus as some great disgusting evil... for HARRY touching HIM not him doing anything simply being on the recieving end of Harrys hands which is more than irrational, remus WARNED him that his continued irrational hatred and manic behavior regarding severus would drive a wedge between him and harry if he didnt essentially grow up.

Yet nothing has changed, no one has called him on it,harry has done nothing until accidentally making a 'law' to just force it to stop without sirius needing to change anything or his behavior being called out by anyone. Severus for the most part just responds to sirius who will just gleefully jump on attack regardless of any rational provocation or not.

I keep waiting for harry to talk to him about how he has waited his whole life for a family that loves him and instead of being able to be happy he constantly has to worry about his godfather irrationally attacking his bondmate, causing additional stress to his marriage and fracturing his support system during a WAR TIME. When he needs them united more than ever.

Itd be a liability, if anything remus could interfere afterhearing about this and telling sirius he needsto see a mind healer and deal with his issues before he pushes harry away for good.

Honestly with everything going on for Harry to deal with and his godfather just mindlessly attacks severus over a house being built NEAR HIM? Something that would actually mean more closeness to Harry? He doesnt wait for info just rages like a lunatic?

At the very least a setious talk from Harry is neccesary even if now he will simply be 'magically stopped' now.
Leanne chapter 69 . 1/3
Thank you so much for finishing this story. It was such a good story that leaving it undone was a shame and you did such a good job of keeping the characters we enjoyed but still expanding it into an interesting world of magic and finishing an epic story.
TessaGray234 chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
I keep thinking you should say dose instead of bottle of dreamless sleep. a bottle sounds like too much.
Slytheringirle chapter 8 . 11/4/2016
Lovely chapter, i hardly can wait for their Date!
Guest chapter 52 . 11/4/2016
Love the story, but can't let this one go...an Apache is a 2 person helicopter! It is a gun ship where one sits up and behind the other. Pilot in back, gunner in front (although both can do either). I couldn't even finish the chapter before I had to say something. Troop transport would be either a Blackhawk or Chinook (American...there are other kinds in other militaries). A Chinook could probably sling load a light tank or other trucks, but an Apache can not...nor could it carry troops.
I know you've posted a bunch of chapters since this one...and the use of an Apache makes sense, but please reedit to either a different airframe, or change the parts making it sound like there are more then 2 people on the Apache.
Thanks.