Reviews for Lynne's AU Ending to The Marriage Stone
Leanne chapter 69 . 1/3
Thank you so much for finishing this story. It was such a good story that leaving it undone was a shame and you did such a good job of keeping the characters we enjoyed but still expanding it into an interesting world of magic and finishing an epic story.
TessaGray234 chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
I keep thinking you should say dose instead of bottle of dreamless sleep. a bottle sounds like too much.
Always711 chapter 8 . 11/4/2016
Lovely chapter, i hardly can wait for their Date!
Guest chapter 52 . 11/4/2016
Love the story, but can't let this one go...an Apache is a 2 person helicopter! It is a gun ship where one sits up and behind the other. Pilot in back, gunner in front (although both can do either). I couldn't even finish the chapter before I had to say something. Troop transport would be either a Blackhawk or Chinook (American...there are other kinds in other militaries). A Chinook could probably sling load a light tank or other trucks, but an Apache can not...nor could it carry troops.
I know you've posted a bunch of chapters since this one...and the use of an Apache makes sense, but please reedit to either a different airframe, or change the parts making it sound like there are more then 2 people on the Apache.
Thanks.
Always711 chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
Thanks for finishing "the marriage stone" I'm not aware if you know buit its rumored the author died somewhere in April 2013 of cancer after a long fight. May she rest in peace.
J chapter 69 . 10/23/2016
Wow what an amazing story. Thank you so much for finishing what Josephine started. It's been such and adventure seeing where it would take it.

I'm a little sad with Ron's outcome but life is unpredictable.

I did find that your characters spend a lot of time patting each other on the back and being very considerate of each other which was a bit tedious overall.

Still, your overall plot and the way you wove in the story parts linking events together as well as continuation was impressive (more especially over so many chapters).
Nemhain2009 chapter 69 . 10/18/2016
You wrote a wonderful ending to The Marriage Stone! I have enjoyed reading it!
chicaalterego chapter 14 . 10/3/2016
I think my favorite thing about your continuation is that you mantainec the slow relationship development. It would have been odd of 3 chapters in Snape jumped Harry or the other way around. Also, I have the theory that snape is waiting for Harry's majority to give him an out befoee they truly consumate their marriage.
chicaalterego chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
Interesting read. So far so good. I look forwards to the heat of thing going down so Sev and Harry can spend some time together... they have been too busy.
chicaalterego chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
You continued marriage stone? How wonderful! I had lost all hope of reading an ending for it.
moodysavage chapter 69 . 10/1/2016
Wonderful. This was so wonderful. I read these two stories continuously every chance I got for weeks and then when I got to this last chapter I stopped. I couldn't read it. I didn't want to read the end. Silly I know but that's what I did. But now that I finally have I must say the ending was perfect. Thank you sooooo much for continuing this wonderful story and thank you for taking the time to develop it the way you did. You do have a different writing style but your imagination and storyline were just as rich and wonderful. I truly enjoyed everything :)
flower pot girl chapter 69 . 9/26/2016
What an amazing, brilliant continuation of a fabulous story.
Thank you for having the courage to take on such a big project, the determination to succeed and the skills to not only write it beautifully but within the confines of another's ideas and plan.
moodysavage chapter 33 . 9/11/2016
I have to say that I find it hilarious that Albus is getting in a bit of trouble with the minister for killing off foreign leaders with his intention spell.
Jenna Malfoy 20 chapter 69 . 9/1/2016
I much enjoyed how u ended the story and I think it was done beautifully and with the same kind of tempo has the first part.
Ana chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
Pretty good and believable start/continuation of the most beloved fic.( in snarry fandom.)
It is also pretty wordy and descriptive.
I haven't expected part with Voldemor' perspective , what a great surprise.
I'll write more reviews when I read more.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you. So so much. I think my agony over the unfinished masterpiece such as Marriage Stone will now be diminished.

Thank you.