Reviews for Blurred Reality
GravesGurrl chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wow.. First chapter and I already almost fell off my chair laughing. Excellent, I'd write more but I do want to read. :D
fallenakatsukiangel chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
OMG I read this story awhile back. I just finished your Lucky 13 stories. I didn't even know. Blurred reality is like, one of my favorite fanfics! Great Job! I actually suggested blurred reality to Criss a few times. I also posted about it in my facebook group, The Loyal. I even mentioned it to a few friends in the actual Loyalfreaks. AMAZING!
coolstuff chapter 40 . 8/20/2010
wow this is one of the most amazing fic i haved the chance to read was fun and very creative criss angel rock and glad melissa was his choice one thump ups 4this lovely work
I Prey On Blonde Boys chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I love the last Eharmony comment. I would say that to someone on there named Criss Angel. Criss Angel doesn't belong on Eharmony. If he can't find love anywhere else he can come to ME! I like the beginning.
Emerald Gaze chapter 21 . 8/12/2010
i really admire your writing ability

if i tried to do something like this i think i'd favor my desired oc over the others way too much

you equal things out and all the girls get a chance to shine at some point

i like ur lucky 13 story and i'm really luvin this one too!_!
Rayne Kathleen Terrnya chapter 41 . 8/7/2010
I loved the story. It did feel pretty much like a vh1 show. How lucky the loyals would be if this did exist. -sigh- anywho, I would love to read a sequel. Although I would have more swears. Vh1 is all bleepity bleep lately. Haha just kidding.

But seriously kudos on your writing sweetie.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 41 . 6/29/2010
I really loved this story! And I would love a sequel.
LsShinigamiRose chapter 41 . 6/29/2010
That would be awesome! XD I've read it along with a friend of mine and we both would love it if you did!
Desi-Pari Always chapter 41 . 6/29/2010
heck yes!
kascrash chapter 41 . 6/29/2010
Dracula'sBowGirl chapter 41 . 6/28/2010
I would love a sequel! I loved reading this one so much :)
PureAngelEyes chapter 41 . 6/28/2010
yes plze do a sequal, i think it would be cool to see what happened after the show an all that jazz 0_0
EyeLuffYou chapter 41 . 6/28/2010
Omg yes please write a sequal! All your criss angel stories are amazing
sydney chapter 40 . 5/29/2010
amazing chapter.

amazing story, just like all of your fanfics(:

keep up the amazing work, and cant wait to see more come out of Three of a Kind(:
Desi-Pari Always chapter 40 . 5/28/2010
so now i have conflicting emotions.

as always i'm amazed by another chapter

this time i'm sad that it's over

and i'm psyched i made a cameo! hehe .

loved this story to bits! seriously, i love criss angel and there are hardly any good fics out there about him and the ones i've found i like are discontinued. sad day.

but great job with this story!