Reviews for Small Steps
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Good pace. Does younger Spock ever allow them to be friends?
sugarowls chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
I'm a little late on my review here, but I really enjoyed this. It's just a sweet story of the beginning of their friendship. I thoroughly enjoyed your portrayal of Spock's reluctance - very realistic and reasonable.
Aiso-san chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I like your story so far, I just wanted to tell you that you did a wonderful job on portraying Spock so far. I really think that out of all the fanfiction's I've read about Star Trek that you've done the best job in writing how Spock feels and Acts. You also wrote his talking, the way that he forms his sentence, perfectly. I can't wait to read more!
Justsimplespeed chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
I loved it! :D It's hard to find a fic of Spock and Kirk being just friends but you did it right ;)
Justsimplespeed chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
SUSPENSE :o

Curse your cliffhanger! I love thid fic far too much to not keep reading :P

You're lucky :p
Justsimplespeed chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Yay for KirkxSpock friendshipness XD I have to say I'm jealous of your writing abilities ._. I wish I was this descriptive D:

NEXT CHAPTER AWAY!
Justsimplespeed chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Oooo. I'm hooked :D

The only thing that bugged me was that Spock calls Kirk "Jim" not Mr. Kirk but I'm just a nerd like that so don't mind my correction too much XD

GOING TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW :D
Junesun chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Great! Thank you for completing this story, even if it took a while. You're awesome!
Harm Marie chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
I liked this story.
ilovgaara99 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Ehhhhhh! What happens next?
bowlfullofcherries chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
what feelings? this is getting complicated. i feel for both of them.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
this is so interesting.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
ah, that was nice.
WickedBlue chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Great fic! Can't wait to read more.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
This is an excellent piece, beautifully written in its style, themes, situations, and characterizations. I do hope it has not been discontinued, but in any case, I have enjoyed it thoroughly. Very nicely done.