Reviews for Better Late Than Never BS
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
AWWW. :( Lovely.
defectivequeen chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
That was good and really in character! Great job!
blair4eva chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Love the angst already! Please update soon!
BimboBoop chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw Chuck, make it right! I can see this being one of the dramas the writers will use next season actually, assuming Chuck goes straight into being CEO of his company while Blair is involved in the whole college world, meeting new people. They'll be living two completely different lifestyles and both be busy, though Chuck will probably be the more time poor of the two. Hope it doesn't break them up though!
Mary chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Wonderful and sad written, really amazing. The details make it so authentic. I can also imagine this future of them, unfortunately. This won't be continued, or? Maybe you can do a two shot? This was the down from them and the next is an up? But whatever, you're great!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This was amazing. So well written and filled with details, that would put the show's writers to shame. I'm not going to lie to you, I am pouting about this fic, but the thing about it is that it very well could be Chuck and Blair's future. :\ All of the reasons you mentioned in the fic are right on and life and time do change people and they forget what is really important. But as C&B fans we are used to the ups and downs, and the very highs and really lows.

I do like how you took their relationship in a circle; 2.25 actions weren't enough, she needed words, but now words aren't enough, she needs actions. A lot of profound emotion in only 1500 words. Great job on this story. :)